December 17, 2017, 12:48:15 PM

Author Topic: WOW only thing posting is FOOD ???  (Read 644 times)

Offline D45/70

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
WOW only thing posting is FOOD ???
« on: January 26, 2016, 02:09:10 PM »
Don't get me wrong I like food and eat lots of it, dang it.
Just think how much Money we could save to spend on killing stuff if we didn't have to eat ...
 Most of my time and extra $$$, has been taken up with calling coyotes and working on my "water bug" airboat project. With the bulk of the Fur season past we only ended up with 24 sellable coyote pelts so far this year. We sold them off at an average of $62 and after paying for gas I put the remainder, a very small portion, in to the water bug. I'm having a "Shaft" machined to connect the VW motor from the fly wheel end to the Johnson snowmobile drive. that's $300. It will drive my prop with a Double chain. I'm thinking about using a car spindle and hub to mount the prop. I have to get with the prop people and see if they can do that.
The Boy is back to work , BLM Fire guy" so we are down to calling coyotes on the weekend , the poorest time to do it. BUT I hope we can get a dozen or so more saleable pelts before there worthless.   This weekend is the stupid "50 Super bowl" that will keep most the dog callers out of the field I hope. The weather is forecasted to be workable so I'm making a plan... :buck2
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: WOW only thing posting is FOOD ???
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 07:14:18 PM »
Actually the Super Bowl is February 7, not this weekend.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline D45/70

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 07:16:20 PM »
WELL !
 There you go!
:idiot2
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2016, 06:50:55 AM »
 O0 I am sure glad you have been nailing the coyotes, D! And happy you are getting some profit from the pelts.

Your ongoing invention has sure taken some work and I hope you get a good finish for all your investment. Pictures?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments