November 24, 2017, 07:19:57 PM

Author Topic: Turkey Season Opens Next Month  (Read 902 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Turkey Season Opens Next Month
« on: February 03, 2016, 08:26:02 PM »
Seems we just got over deer season and next month on March 26 we get to chasing turkey. Now if we lived with BC, we would limit out in 3 seconds. He has so many turkey on his property that he can sell their droppings as fertilizer and make $50,000.00 a month! :D ;D :-P :twisted: :roll: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Turkey Season Opens Next Month
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 05:46:34 AM »
Yeah on that, bo! BC would advise watching for rattlesnakes, though. Deep fried rattlesnake is good.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 07:16:41 PM »
I'm going to be out there opening day. This past week its been a little cool, but they're saying it might be warmer this weekend. We shall see. If the weather decides to go Tango Uniform, I'll just drive over to the public fishing area and see if the bass are biting.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline D45/70

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2016, 07:39:13 PM »
Out turkey season opens the same day as bear.
 HUMM? Bear- turkey I guess I'll be after bear first . :-P
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2016, 04:52:40 AM »
 O0 Good luck to you fellas!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2016, 03:31:41 PM »
Our youth season is in a couple of weeks, April 2-3.  The regular season opens April 16th.  I keep getting "nasty-grams" from our time off administrator telling me that I'm about to top on PTO, so I'm planning on taking several days off during the week to chase the elusive Thunder Chicken.  ;)

Besides, how else am I going to get to shoot one?  The boy keeps hogging all of the critters for himself.  ::)

I wish I did have as many turkeys as Bo seems to think that we've got down there.  This past fall was actually the first year in several years that I didn't get at least one turkey with the crossbow.  :x
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2016, 05:12:21 AM »
 :shock: Bird numbers low, BC? Our Iowa birds wintered fine. I don't hunt turkeys.

We could ship you all you want.  :wink:

Facebook Comments