December 14, 2017, 12:09:09 PM

Author Topic: FEAR THE BEARD!  (Read 3653 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
FEAR THE BEARD!
« on: February 11, 2016, 09:47:30 AM »
Been working on growing the "face fur" out for a few months.  My boss HATES it!  ;D   He's just going to have to deal with it though.

I had to go down to Knoxville for work at the end of October, so I trimmed it up a little then.  Since then though, it's been 'free-range'.  O0

The wife could care less.  ::)   It's warm though.  :) O0

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: FEAR THE BEARD!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 12:26:47 PM »
Gonna be a Lumberjack ? You need to keep it just to annoy the boss. I bet it bothers the wife too, but she knows better than to let you know.
 Wish I could grow one that full. I get a faux goute (won't fill in between beard and mustache), then I have to wear a gay-assed beard net. Not happening. Bad enough gotta wear the hair net.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 12:46:14 PM »
Bad enough gotta wear the hair net.

I bet you look like a lunch lady!  ;D

Gonna be a Lumberjack ?

Nah, I just hate shaving. O0   Plus, it helps cover up the ugly, not to mention it's "camo" for when I'm hunting.  ;)

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 02:07:14 PM »
Oh it's worse than that. We don't get the fish net ones that blend in. We get the poofy white ones so all the customers can see. It's all about appearances. I AM NOT ABOUT APPEARANCES !! It isn't about health code. I would have no prob with that. My issue comes in when I can wear a hat in the back room with the unwrapped meat, but have to wear a hairnet on the sales floor ??? I guess it just looks PC. I do it cuz it's their policy and they are paying me to do it. My opinion is irrelevent.
 I just keep telling myself "not my circus, not my monkeys"
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2016, 06:10:41 AM »
 ;D I will have to remember that line, MO!

O0 Nice beard, BC! Keep it! Makes you look like the pioneer you are.

I do have to shave but don't have much for whiskers, naturally. There was a white in my woodpile.  :roll:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2016, 09:48:03 AM »
Can't be a Viking without the beard!  O0

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2016, 10:04:02 PM »
Can't be a Viking without the beard!  O0

I've arrested people who look just like that photo. Everything from DUI to chasing mules!

You might notice that none of those Vikings have Dun-Lops Disease??!!

His belly has dun-lopped over his belt! ;D :twisted: :roll: :wink:

I don't have to grow beards or mustaches. You can't improve on perfection.  8) 8) 8) ;D :roll: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2016, 05:45:46 AM »
 ;D  O0 Well, yeah, can't improve on perfection, bo!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2016, 10:22:57 AM »
I've arrested people who look just like that photo. Everything from DUI to chasing mules!

You might notice that none of those Vikings have Dun-Lops Disease??!!

His belly has dun-lopped over his belt! ;D >:D ::) ;)

I don't have to grow beards or mustaches. You can't improve on perfection.  8) 8) 8) ;D ::) ;)

Yeah, I know.  ::)   Been working on that.  Why do you think that I've been out walking the woods so much?

I have to grow a beard to cover up the ugly.  You really don't want to see me without one.  :o   I make Frankenstein's Monster look like a Calvin Klein model.  ;D

Had to trim the beast up recently though.  :'(   It was getting a little out of control and starting to develop a mind of its own.  Not to mention with the weather getting warmer, it was starting to get a little too warm.  Getting ready to shave all of the hair off the top of my head though.  Who needs to pay for a hair cut?  Not when you've got a set of clippers and are too old to give a crap what anyone thinks.  ;D O0

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2016, 05:19:24 AM »
Yeah, it comes to all of us, the gals no longer running their fingers through our hair.  :roll:

There is a pretty gal that runs her fingers through my hair but it is moot. She cuts my hair.  ;D

Facebook Comments