October 23, 2017, 04:31:39 PM

Author Topic: hey guys im new here  (Read 2236 times)

Offline american trapper

hey guys im new here
« on: February 10, 2005, 11:44:39 PM »
he he im new here and i was just wonderin what go's on and what there is to talk about. i know huntin. fishin and what everelse may pop up.
have traps will travel
only the best shoot with me

Offline john

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: hey guys im new here
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2005, 01:00:18 PM »
welcome,we talk about pretty much anything you feel like,and we try not to limit ourselves to things we actually know about!

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2005, 06:37:24 PM »
Welcome American Trapper!!!   Jump in where you can and hold on!!!   8)

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline DIXIEBANJO

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2005, 08:57:03 PM »
hey trapper.Welcome!
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

april

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2005, 01:24:52 AM »
Welcome! :wink:

Offline Mallard Drake

• Gut Pile Guide
  • callin with the best.....
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2005, 10:52:17 PM »
ahh hes not welcome with me o wait he is me hahaha
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline DIXIEBANJO

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2005, 07:12:21 PM »
ahh hes not welcome with me o wait he is me hahaha
What are you talking about mallard???????
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Offline Mallard Drake

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2005, 01:32:27 AM »
i have a split personality im american trapper and MD its kinda weird just thought i might mess with you guys a bit
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2005, 04:13:42 PM »
i have a split personality im american trapper and MD its kinda weird just thought i might mess with you guys a bit

AGAIN? Heh heh heh, you got us, dawg!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Mallard Drake

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2005, 12:27:44 AM »
sorry about that though i did get you some posts didnt I hehe. I am good

Facebook Comments