October 24, 2017, 07:35:44 AM

Author Topic: Which one of you??????  (Read 968 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Which one of you??????
« on: December 11, 2003, 03:36:32 PM »
Alright, which one of you guys is this??????   :roll:  :shock:  :lol:

"Hey, Bubba Bubba Bubba
Associated Press

SPRINGFIELD, Ill. - What's in a name? If you're the former Raymond Allen Gray Jr., only one word - Bubba.

The 39-year-old Springfield native legally changed his name last month to reflect his childhood nickname. His new first name? Bubba. His new middle name? Bubba. One guess what his new last name is.

"I kind of like to laugh and joke, and it's something silly to kind of poke fun with," Bubba Bubba Bubba said.

The name change won't be hard to get used to because he has long been known as "Bubba" or "Bubby" Gray, he said.

"My dad called me Buddy, and it got switched to Bubby. Some of the kids couldn't pronounce Buddy too well, so they said Bubby, and it just stuck," he said.

For years he considered changing his name to Bubba Gray. Then a co-worker in the Illinois Secretary of State's office started calling him Bubba Bubba Bubba in jest. Later another co-worker mistakenly thought that was his real name.

"That's kind of what started me thinking: Well, let's just have it all the way through - Bubba Bubba Bubba - first, middle and last," he said.

Bubba's new name became official on Nov. 20 and he's already got a new driver's license and work identification card. He sometimes has been asked what his parents, who are now deceased, would think about the change.

"I'm sure my dad probably would be shaking his head," Bubba said."
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Which one of you??????
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2003, 06:32:26 AM »
Not me.  I'm in KY :D

Makes me think though.  I call the little boy Bubba.  Guess I may want to stop, otherwise he may change his name also :shock: !!!!
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Jen

• Gut Pile Club Member
    • Matahota Ranch, LLC
Which one of you??????
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2003, 09:01:43 PM »
Now, that's funny! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Jen :wink:

Offline southern sun

• Rookie Club Member
Which one of you??????
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2003, 03:23:03 AM »
no, what's really funny is i live here and i read this is the paper. you should have seen his picture. a real live redneck north of the mason dixon line!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol: ( and there ain't nothin' wrong with bein a little red!!!!)
P.S.  I QUIT!  I'M GOIN' HUNTIN'!!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Which one of you??????
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2003, 08:06:21 PM »
southern sun Posted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:23 am    Post subject:  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no, what's really funny is i live here and i read this is the paper. you should have seen his picture. a real live redneck north of the mason dixon line!!!  

Ain't no such thing!  Not unless he was kidnapped by a damn Yankee wife! :shock:  :D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments