December 15, 2017, 10:06:01 PM

Author Topic: What a Screwed Up World  (Read 2387 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
What a Screwed Up World
« on: April 22, 2016, 12:52:39 AM »
I was home today getting ready to go to work. I had the TV on and all of a sudden the show that was on was cut off and this screen pops up that says Special Report. Then you hear the announcer say, we interrupt this program for a special report from CBS news in New York.

I just knew they were going to come on and say that Trump had been shot.

Instead the guy tells us that Prince had died. Just about everyone I spoke with that saw the special report said they thought the exact same thing I did.

WOW!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: What a Screwed Up World
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2016, 10:42:25 PM »
Didn't hear the "special report". Doubt I would have thought that, but then I never would have thought Prince would warrant a "special report" either. I couldn't stomach 10 mins of his movie and honestly didn't think he had much of a career. Maybe I have been living under a rock, but if that's what the outside world has come to, my rock is looking pretty good to me.
 All this hype and sobbing fans is a mystery to me. I mean it's not like he was Elvis or Warren Zevon for crying out load. Ahhh Wooooo......
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 11:56:45 PM by MOSPARKY »
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2016, 06:57:07 AM »
I missed all that, got early wakeup call and went to work for 12 hours. I don't think I missed anything.  :roll: My opinion, not newsworthy reporting but the pantywaist sobbers have to have something to cry about.

I figured drugs were involved and was correct.

You rock, bo!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2016, 07:14:41 PM »
Didn't hear the "special report". Doubt I would have thought that, but then I never would have thought Prince would warrant a "special report" either. I couldn't stomach 10 mins of his movie and honestly didn't think he had much of a career. Maybe I have been living under a rock, but if that's what the outside world has come to, my rock is looking pretty good to me.
 All this hype and sobbing fans is a mystery to me. I mean it's not like he was Elvis or Warren Zevon for crying out load. Ahhh Wooooo......

I never in a million years would have thought Prince was worth a special report too. VH-1 played his movie and music all weekend.

Warren Zevon was the MAN!! I have owned all his music. First as albums, then as cassettes, then as CD's and later DVD's.  Saw him in concert several times in Atlanta, Miami and Tampa. He is sorely missed. He did a cover of Prince's Raspberry Beret and was much better at it than Prince was.

Warren did a version of the Bob Dylan song; Knockin' On Heavens Door. I have it in my will that when I croak that song along with Warren's song Renegade, will be played when they scatter my ashes in the Florida Keys! If you're going to die. Die Big!!! :wink: :wink: O0 O0
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 07:24:12 PM by bohicajuan »
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2016, 11:17:19 PM »
I think I've heard that rendition, not sure. I know I heard an obscure seldom heard version years ago and I thought it was far better than any other cover. Now I gotta you tube it.
 I've also heard a cover of "sympathy for the devil" by someone that too me had a voice similar to Rip Torn. It was by far a way spookier and dark rendering (without changing any of the words) than I ever thought possible. Any thoughts who it might have been ?
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2016, 05:43:13 AM »
I don't kmow, MO. I am a fan of old rock&roll.  O0 Some of the old country music is great, too.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2016, 12:41:14 AM »
I think I've heard that rendition, not sure. I know I heard an obscure seldom heard version years ago and I thought it was far better than any other cover. Now I gotta you tube it.
 I've also heard a cover of "sympathy for the devil" by someone that too me had a voice similar to Rip Torn. It was by far a way spookier and dark rendering (without changing any of the words) than I ever thought possible. Any thoughts who it might have been ?

You've got me on that one buddy. That song has been covered by everyone from the Rolling Stones to Johnny Cash. If he sounds like Rip Torn I'm not sure I want to hear it!  :D ;D :wink:

I did watch Rip Torn the other night in the movie Extreme Prejudice with Nick Nolte when he still looked human. Rip Torn plays a really cool Texad sheriff. The movie came out in the late 80's but if you get a chance to see it, by all means do. It was directed and written by John Milius who was responsible for the greatest cop movie of all time....Dirty Harry! O0

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2016, 12:48:33 PM »
They're still talking about that freak!  :tickedoff
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2016, 11:48:31 PM »
They're still talking about that freak!  :tickedoff
Yeah, and only hinting it was drugs. Wouldn't want to tarnish his reputation, of course.  ;D

When molester MJ kicked the bucket, I wanted to throw a celebration party.   O0

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2016, 07:44:47 PM »
Read where Skinhead O'Connor :D ;D :idiot2 :idiot2 :idiot2

is saying that Arsenio Hall gave Prince the drugs that killed him. She's claiming that Aresnio gave her some drugs years ago at a party and now she's a fixin' to turn Hall into the cops. Sinead O'Connor is totally whacked out. She puts the FUN in dysfunctional! :idiot2 :idiot2 :uglystupid2 :uglystupid2

Sinead O'Connor, Prince and Arsenio Hall. Why couldn't all three have gone over the cliff together in a bus crash?

Facebook Comments