December 14, 2017, 02:06:38 PM

Author Topic: Shooting in Orlando  (Read 569 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Shooting in Orlando
« on: June 13, 2016, 07:02:35 PM »
What do y'all think would have happened if that pos had gone into a redneck bar or hiphop club instead of going into a gay bar?

I have a pretty good idea. He would have gotten ventilated by the good 'ol boys in the redneck bar and the brothers in the hiphop club so bad that he would have looked worse than Swiss cheese.  :buck2 :buck2 :buck2

You think the media will pick up on that one salient fact?  :idiot2 :crazy2 :uglystupid2

Yea I know. You stand a better chance of winning the lottery. :'( :sad:

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: Shooting in Orlando
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 10:09:57 PM »
Same convo came up at work today, only the examples sited were a cop bar or biker bar. Now you know no way in heck either of those are likely to be "gun free zone". Even the libtard dem I work for at that job can see that parallel.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Shooting in Orlando
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2016, 07:15:59 AM »
Yeah on that, fellas! POS would have been shot to dollrags  if he tried it at our hangouts.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments