December 11, 2017, 09:21:03 PM

Author Topic: Boycott Jason Bourne and Matt Damon Movies  (Read 834 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Boycott Jason Bourne and Matt Damon Movies
« on: July 06, 2016, 10:52:09 PM »
Matt Damon says we need strict gun control laws in the US to keep things like what happened in Orlando from happening again. He wants us to adopt laws like they have in Australia which pretty much restricts a gun owner from having a gun that has more than two rounds in it. Of course he made this comment when he was promoting the Jason Bourne movie he is in. Plenty of guns and shooting in those movies. He made himself a millionaire from movies with guns and he has armed security for him and his family everywhere he goes. But, you and I aren't allowed to protect ourselves. So I'm not spending another a penny on any movie Matt Damon is in.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Boycott Jason Bourne and Matt Damon Movies
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 03:35:50 AM »
I'm with you on that, bo! They are just a couple of more Hollywood knuckleheaded freaks as far as I am concerned.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 03:37:06 PM »
Yep!  O0   Already called him a hypocrite and such on his Facebook page.  O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 05:42:38 AM »
Good for you, BC!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments