October 23, 2017, 07:36:40 AM

Author Topic: Squirrelen  (Read 2529 times)

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Squirrelen
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2015, 10:45:27 PM »
RWS and Beeman both make side cockers but are pricey. There might be more affordable side cockers, but A quick look around didn't show any. More indepth reseach may turn up something. Another option might be what's called an under lever. Same principal, fixed barrel with cocking lever under barrel. As I said before Beman and others have guns made over seas. The people that make them, often make minor changes (different shape trigger guard, different sights or other) and rebadge them. These rebadged airguns can be equal quality and pending who you buy from have better customer service and be far far less expensive. I don't normally advocate buying imports but even if you go the big name route you may still be buying import. American name does not mean American made. No sense giving them more money than you have too.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2015, 04:48:57 AM »
I grew up with Sheridan's & still have one I use for back yard shots. I would like to evolve to a side cock, fixed barrel .22 cal.
I grew up with those fine Sheridans and some Crossmans. I started hunting with a Sheridan When I was about 5 or 6 years old and shooting tincans with a .38 pistol at age 4.  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2016, 06:41:36 AM »
Anybody killing squirrels? Our season opens 9/3/16.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline D45/70

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2016, 10:05:47 AM »
 :D

:idiot2
O0

Some but more calling then Squirrelen.
Got no season, or limits kill all and when ever you want...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richardson%27s_ground_squirrel
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 10:12:34 AM by D45/70 »
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2016, 03:49:20 AM »
Nice going, D!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2016, 03:46:02 PM »
I wasn't able to get out during the spring season.  Too much stuff going on.  Our fall season opens this weekend, so the boy and I are planning on going......  If it's not raining like they're calling for.  :tickedoff
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2016, 05:41:10 AM »
I wasn't able to get out during the spring season.  Too much stuff going on.  Our fall season opens this weekend, so the boy and I are planning on going......  If it's not raining like they're calling for.  :tickedoff
Good luck, BC! Our season opens 9/3.

Facebook Comments