November 18, 2017, 08:24:49 PM

Author Topic: Get Out and Vote !!  (Read 458 times)

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Get Out and Vote !!
« on: October 20, 2016, 12:08:54 AM »
I have little doubt who everyone here is pulling for. I'm not going to use this post to hype either candidate. but to urge everyone to do your civic duty and vote Nov. 8th. You have no right to B**ch about the results if you didn't participate.
 I feel this election is going to be a pivotal point in history and the future of our country and possibly it's existance. I see polls say this one is leading by a landslide, that one is leading, yada yada. Fact is I don't trust the ****ards, any of them !! Post up a bunch of crap saying so-and-so is leading by some hellatious margin and folks start to think it's in the bag and he/she won,t need MY vote, so they don't. Now the wrong one wins cuz somebodies supporters thought their vote wasn't needed. Maybe I AM paranoid, but at least one side of this campain has given me ample reason to be untrusting and suspicious of everything they say or do.
 I have little faith or understanding of the electorial college system, but all we can do is do our part and vote, one per customer, living citizens only, over the age of 18.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Get Out and Vote !!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 03:58:55 AM »
Good advice, MO! We are toast if Billary wins!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Online D45/70

Re: Get Out and Vote !!
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2016, 03:50:50 PM »
DONE !!!
Voted !
Although Montana only get two votes 
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Facebook Comments