November 23, 2017, 10:00:10 AM

Author Topic: Finally  (Read 505 times)

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Finally
« on: November 09, 2016, 12:49:02 PM »
Finally this election is over and I have someone I can call President. For 8 years I have refused to call that fella at 1600 Penn. Ave. President. I never thought he was eligible for the office.
 Don't get me wrong, I'm not all in on Mr. Trump, but he ain't Hillary and that will have to be enough for now. He does worry me. He has been saying all the things Joe Avgerage wants to hear and you know what they say "when it's too good to be real.....". How much is lip service and how much is intent, is yet to be seen. The ramifications of what we think we want and what he say's he will do, may be far reaching and regretable in the long run. I think they are certainly the best course of action in the short term at the very least. We sure as heck could not continue down the path we were on.
 Will Barry or even Donald issue a pardon for Hillary ? Good question. I really want her to be held accountable for her past but we can't have our gov't and it's resources grid locked as was the case with Watergate. I feel a few heads will need to roll for the handleing or mis-handleing of investigations to date but if a pardon is forthcoming, it's all eyes on her/their dealings from there on out. You know short of death, she will not stop her criminal behavior.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Finally
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 08:23:29 PM »
Yeah on that, MO! I hope Obuma doesn't pardon the evil witch before Trump gets to nail her hide to the wall. If Trump nails the viper to the wall, Obuma won't have the power to help her if Trump is already sworn in.

I was worried the night of the election and went to bed before everything was tallied. It certainly was a happy surprise when I got up in the morning!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 12:07:49 AM »
It was a nail-biter for sure. I stayed to the end. I was nervous as a long tailed cat on a porch full of rocking chairs. I knew something was up when the witch sent her minion to send her cult home. Sure enough word came down not even 10 min later Trump was headed to speak to the "deplorables". He gave a great speech and was quite "presidential" in the delivery.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 03:25:17 AM »
It is very refreshing, a President that doesn't lie and steal for a living. I am surprised gutter snipe Clinton doesn't demand a recount. Ha! Like it would do her any good!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 04:54:27 PM »
Have to admit I was more than a little shocked. I figured his early lead would go away after the Western states and some of the upper midwest states counted their ballots. I had to work that night and one of the hotels in my zone was democratic party headquarters for the state. About 11PM I went by to check security and noticed quite a few upset people. Some were on the verge of crying. I saw that as a good sign but still felt Shillary would catch up in the early morning hours.

I went home and was on the couch reading a book. I fell asleep, and woke up a little after 3AM. I turned on the TV and saw in big letters....Donald Trump 45th President of the United States. I was too sleepy to care and went to bed.

Next day all you could see on TV and in the papers was how the media got it wrong. The media always gets its wrong. You can't trust those dirtbags any further than you can throw them. They hoped and schemed their best to get Hillary into the White House and failed miserably. They are so caught up in their own little world of self importance to even notice how much we hate and distrust them.

I was hoping there would be mass suicides at CNN when I came to work yesterday, but no luck.

I'll be honest and say I don't trust Tump. But between him and Hillary it was a no brainer. The problem I have with Trump is I really don't know that much about him, and while he has promised things to get elected, I'm worried that what he promised he can't or won't deliver.

I'll say that I'm cautiously optimistic but I've never really trusted any politician because I think they can all be bought. Just because Trump is rich doesn't mean he doesn't have a price.

But like Mo I agree that the last 8 years have been hell, and I hope that what is coming down the pike will be a more normal US and not one run by the politically correct multi-cultural dirtbags we've endured for the last eight years.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2016, 02:32:33 AM »
Well said, bo! CNN sheeple should have drank the KoolAid.

Facebook Comments