December 14, 2017, 03:58:45 PM

Author Topic: Its been a while.  (Read 1267 times)

Offline rdsii64

• Rookie Club Member
    • shooter64
Its been a while.
« on: December 12, 2016, 02:28:17 AM »
The last time I had the pleasure of showing my face around here, I was living in California. Well I am happy to report that I now reside back home in the great state of North Carolina with my gun rights in tact. This Wednesday if the weather holds I will be in my ground blind trying to put a 150 grain sst through bambi's third cousin. Hunting the thick hardwoods of the south is nothing like hunting the wide open spaces of the southwest so this is something I will have to get used to. The shots are shorter but the deer are harder to fool among other things. Anyway, hopefully the next time you hear from me, bambi's third cousin's ass will be on my grill and his head will be at the taxidermist.

Its good to be home
SEMPER FI
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I am a right wing, God Fearing, gun owning, Heterosexual male.
How else may I piss you off today
http://www.youtube.com/user/rdsii64

http://web.me.com/rdsii64/shooter64/Welcome.html

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Its been a while.
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 05:24:46 AM »
Rd! You are alive and well!

I am glad you moved from the land of nuts and fruits and I sure hope you nail that big buck you have been so long waiting for.

When did you move?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Its been a while.
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2016, 10:49:09 PM »
Great to have you back. Good luck with Bambi's third cuz, I hear he's pretty wiley.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Facebook Comments