December 10, 2017, 11:05:44 PM

Author Topic: Falcons Are Going to Da Super Bowl!  (Read 1048 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Falcons Are Going to Da Super Bowl!
« on: January 23, 2017, 04:24:13 PM »
RISE UP YOU DIRTY BIRDS!!! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Falcons Are Going to Da Super Bowl!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 04:11:23 AM »
RISE UP YOU DIRTY BIRDS!!! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
Yeah on that, bo!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Online D45/70

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 12:00:55 PM »
Is that some baseball team ?
Maybe soccer?
:idiot2 :-\ :buck2
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2017, 04:32:44 PM »
Is that some baseball team ?
Maybe soccer?
:idiot2 :-\ :buck2

Dude! You've been staying out in the cold too long without your long johns. :shock: ???
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2017, 04:26:04 AM »
You going to make it to the game, bo? How the heck ya been?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2017, 09:54:12 PM »
Hope Your Birds take it all in a way that will humiliate the Pats. Not a Ball fan, but I detest cheaters. I'm still steaming from deflate gate.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2017, 05:19:09 PM »
You going to make it to the game, bo? How the heck ya been?

No. The game is being played in Houston and is a just a TAD out of my price range! :tickedoff :tickedoff Maybe if I made as much money as BC I could afford to go!! :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink:

There's a few Superbowl parties I've been invited to and I might go to one them, or I might just stay home and watch it all by lonesome. I've been known to get a bit 'excited' when watching football games, and I might get myself arrested if I'm not careful! :shock: :shock: :shock: :'( :'( :'(

Everything is about as you'd expect. Next season up will be spring turkey, but I've been dealing with all kinds of turkeys since the election. We have some real spoiled brats in the media and in politics that are really angry about Trump getting elected. I didn't vote for the guy but I'm willing to give him a chance. Too bad the republicrats and democons won't. But then again they're the ones with the most to lose if Trump comes along and takes away all the graft and corrupt money they've been stealing from us all these years.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 05:23:46 PM by bohicajuan »

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2017, 05:22:43 PM »
Hope Your Birds take it all in a way that will humiliate the Pats. Not a Ball fan, but I detest cheaters. I'm still steaming from deflate gate.

I really think we have a chance. If we could beat Seattle (Russell Wilson)and Green Bay (Aaron Rodgers) then we can beat Tom Brady and company. We can't turn the ball over and we can't have a bunch of penalties. If we can do that we have legitimate shot at winning. O0 O0 O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2017, 04:28:40 AM »
  Yeah on BC, bo! We could go to his huge estate and celebrate at his mega Super Bowl blowout! Yeah!

We would be rubbing elbows with all kinds of celebs and the whole of both teams, plus our rich and famous host, BC. All that free booze, scantily clothed Hollywood chicks, and fancy chow for as long as we want to stay sure sounds attractive to me, too.

We would get to mingle with President Trump and his family. His wife keeps asking if you will be present.

You know that ass chaps gal will be there awaiting your arrival, bo. I hear she has a new cook book out.

Facebook Comments