October 20, 2017, 08:41:27 AM

Author Topic: Everybody Doing Okay?  (Read 1105 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Everybody Doing Okay?
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2017, 05:30:49 PM »
That's good news, fuzzy!

Lots of honey-do work here at home, deck rebuild, yard work, a little painting, etc.

Has been really hot, in the 90's. Am still working the 10 hour day job and hitting it early in the mornings at home and shop on weekends. I just finished a small game hunting knife that's getting mailed, is going to Illinois.

Our rivers have been above flood stage and has screwed up fishing. Rivers levels are now finally dropping. We have drownings here in the Mississippi River because some people fail to recognize the dangers.

Bo, that lady wearing assless chaps called again. She is obsessed with finding you. ;)

Speaking of assless chaps....

I tried to get some time off approved so I could head down to the Florida Keys and do some SCUBA diving and tarpon, bonefish and permit fishing in the flats during the day......and chasing the assless chaps, and thongs at night. But! We're so damned short that I can't get any time approved.

In fact we had our off days cancelled and I had to work 12 hour shifts this weekend, because the homos were having one of their festivals. I saw assless chaps but they were worn by tootie-fruitie fags, and it was disgusting. Over 30,000 were here. Any doubt we're living in a sewer, just go to a gay pride festival and you'll see for yourself! :idiot2 :knuppel2 :tickedoff

There might be somethings more disgusting than fat, balding 50 year old men walking around in 90 degree heat with their leather crap and sweating and stinking. Their junk hanging out for all the world to see; there might be something more disgusting, but I haven't seen it! :tickedoff :shock: :knuppel2
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2017, 04:15:05 AM »
 :shock: Yeah on disgusting, bo! They must have dredged Atlanta's sewers!   :crazy2 :uglystupid2 :knuppel2 :tickedoff

That filthy affair certainly killed your weekend and trip, too!  >:(  :knuppel2
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2017, 03:11:27 AM »
I recently went to Miracle Ear and got hearing aids for both ears. What a difference! I realize what I have been missing for years and can now hear like a bat.  :twisted: Squirrels won't have a chance!  :knuppel2  :buck2

I been working on my back deck, tore it off and did some concrete post work. We all know how much fun that is.  :roll:

Fishing and shop time took a back seat for the weekend. I hope I get that dang deck done soon.

This week at work we have 2 holidays and one safety day off during our normal 4th of July week installation shutdown, but I chose to work.  Extra pay and a day added to my vacation is too much to ignore for working this week. I am on a 4 10 hour patrol shift per week with 3 day weekends.

Our hunting season opens Sept. 2 and all is ready.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2017, 06:08:03 AM »
I have the deck framed and posts installed. The easy work will start this coming weekend.  :)

7 weeks until hunting season!  :twisted:

Offline D45/70

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2017, 01:07:42 PM »
 :D
Waterbuging

Still working.
I went as far s I can on the boat port for a wail.
I did not go calling and the lawn did not need to be messed with.
Water bug time.
My buddy and I welded up some of the motor platform but did no get it welded to the boat.
I added some Pillars to disperse the weight , not welded in yet. I used a hole saw and cut the Sq tubing and drove it in , should hold better then just welded to the out side.

A VW motor mounts only to the transaxle so no actual motor mounts. I mane one . the motor will set on it and I'll bolt it on with the 2 studs on the front of the motor under the front pulley.

Then I plan on having a heave "L" bracket from the trany bell housing mount holes to the front of the motor mount.

The oil sump is in the very bottom of the case I had to cut a hole to change the oil.

Now I need more welding...
d

DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2017, 03:22:45 AM »
 O0 Coming right along, D!

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2017, 12:56:34 PM »
Looking good D. Sure glad you thought about that oil drain, that's the kind of thing I might have overlooked. Sure would be a pain to pull the motor just to change the oil.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2017, 04:01:55 AM »
Looking good D. Sure glad you thought about that oil drain, that's the kind of thing I might have overlooked. Sure would be a pain to pull the motor just to change the oil.
Yeah on that! If left unchanged, I would think some vehicle engineer designed it.  :wink:

Offline D45/70

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2017, 02:16:08 PM »
The old bug motors have no oil filter.
 They only hold 2 1/2 Gt of oil too.
 Most did not have a temp gage either, you went by smell...
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2017, 05:48:48 AM »
Thank you for the kind words, bo!

Yeah, world is crazy and more dangerous than ever. We are always short in our Dept. too.  :tickedoff Off duty, I don't even mow the lawn without carrying.

I had a ride along last week, one of our new still on probation DOD cops. I was teaching him our patrols, etc. He was astounded concerning all the wildlife we had to stop for on the roads. He was like a kid in a candy store.  ;D

The other day where I normally get my haircuts, the owner let me know she wants no guns in her shop. Yes, where I USED to get my hair cut.  :uglystupid2  :tickedoff  Her nice employee that used to cut my hair is going to miss her $5 tip.

I have my new back deck framed and this weekend I hope to finish it. And, get in some shop time plus help an old pal clean up his place after a bad storm. Fishing is taking a backseat.

That certain assless chap gal should get you that great new 10mm pistol for Christmas, bo!  O0

Facebook Comments