November 17, 2017, 03:59:16 PM

Author Topic: Everybody Doing Okay?  (Read 1328 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Everybody Doing Okay?
« on: June 05, 2017, 04:44:16 PM »
Been kind of busy and haven't been able to stop by like I want, but I'm still here and taking it day  by day. Did a little trout fishing on Saturday and some bass fishing on Sunday. Caught a few but nothing worth bragging about and tossed them all back because I wasn't in a fish eating mood!

I'm sure BC is home at his palatial estate and making millions of dollars so he can buy us all new guns and stuff before fall gets here! :twisted: :roll: :wink:

Everybody stay frosty and we'll see y'all later! O0 O0

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: Everybody Doing Okay?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 09:53:07 PM »
Glad you found your way back, Bo ! Everytime I here about bad things going down in your neck of the woods, I pray for you and the brothers in blue. Started to get a bit worried
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 04:20:31 AM »
Hey! How y'all doing? Not much going on here, still working and have been fishing only 1 time this year. I didn't have much luck but might get out this coming weekend, early in the morning. I was bank fishing because my old boat motor needs a tune-up. Our rivers have been flooded most of the year.

I now work day shift, 4 10 hour shifts with 3 day weekends off. 25 or so years on afternoon and night patrol finally got to me so I joined the day loafers, LOL!

.17WSM Savage BMAG worked good on the squirrels and a few rabbits last season, as well as worked good for a coyote and 2 cats. Hunting season opens about Sept. 1 or so. I use mostly 20gr fodder. 

I got another knife done and will ship it out this week, a small game hunting knife.

Crap Windows 10 update screwed my pc, still can't get into my email. I sent them a spontaneous combustion message on their facebook site.

You can also reach me on facebook, John Andrews, Burlington, Iowa.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Online D45/70

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2017, 08:54:24 AM »
 8) 8) 8) 8)
It's all great up here in da Nort land
 good to see you
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline fuzztsimmers

• Peace is a gun, seat, and trees.
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2017, 11:50:39 PM »
I'm doing better. Have a job now. Got my depression and s*it worked out. Life is looking pretty good.
I don't have bad english you just don't listen.

What did you learn?

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2017, 05:26:21 AM »
That's good news, fuzzy!

Lots of honey-do work here at home, deck rebuild, yard work, a little painting, etc.

Has been really hot, in the 90's. Am still working the 10 hour day job and hitting it early in the mornings at home and shop on weekends. I just finished a small game hunting knife that's getting mailed, is going to Illinois.

Our rivers have been above flood stage and has screwed up fishing. Rivers levels are now finally dropping. We have drownings here in the Mississippi River because some people fail to recognize the dangers.

Bo, that lady wearing assless chaps called again. She is obsessed with finding you. ;)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2017, 05:11:02 PM »
Glad you found your way back, Bo ! Everytime I here about bad things going down in your neck of the woods, I pray for you and the brothers in blue. Started to get a bit worried

Guys are quitting left and right because they're tired of being walking human targets, and the pos media and politicians get sexually excited every time a cop is killed or wounded. Over 100 officers short and it's going to get worse before it gets better. No support from your high ups who only care about their careers and would throw their own mothers under the bus if it could give them more power. >:( :tickedoff
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2017, 05:14:37 PM »
I'm doing better. Have a job now. Got my depression and s*it worked out. Life is looking pretty good.

Outstanding! O0 Stop by and vent or gripe when ticked off, and stop by to toot your horn when you feel good. It's cathartic! O0 :wink:

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2017, 05:17:35 PM »
Hey! How y'all doing? Not much going on here, still working and have been fishing only 1 time this year. I didn't have much luck but might get out this coming weekend, early in the morning. I was bank fishing because my old boat motor needs a tune-up. Our rivers have been flooded most of the year.

I now work day shift, 4 10 hour shifts with 3 day weekends off. 25 or so years on afternoon and night patrol finally got to me so I joined the day loafers, LOL!

.17WSM Savage BMAG worked good on the squirrels and a few rabbits last season, as well as worked good for a coyote and 2 cats. Hunting season opens about Sept. 1 or so. I use mostly 20gr fodder. 

I got another knife done and will ship it out this week, a small game hunting knife.

Crap Windows 10 update screwed my pc, still can't get into my email. I sent them a spontaneous combustion message on their facebook site.

You can also reach me on facebook, John Andrews, Burlington, Iowa.

I love your knives! O0

Ruger just came out with a 1911 in 10mm and I am having a nervous breakdown wanting to get one. I'm already being told there is a waiting list and I'm sure the mark up will be huge and it might be two or three years before I can get one! :tickedoff :tickedoff >:(

Offline bohicajuan

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2017, 05:18:44 PM »
8) 8) 8) 8)
It's all great up here in da Nort land
 good to see you

I saw your post with the sturgeon. That must be like fighting a blue marlin! O0

Facebook Comments