November 22, 2017, 06:05:57 AM

Author Topic: Hola Ladies  (Read 561 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Hola Ladies
« on: June 17, 2017, 09:10:00 PM »
How's it going ladies?  I see ya'll woke Bo up!   ;D

Still pluggin away around here.  Lot's has changed - Bat Cave relocated - still workin' for da man and slavin away.   Not much to tell - but I actually did set out a cam again a few days ago to see what might be out and about.  Here are a couple snaps.  Just littlun's but it's something.....and a visitor that made itself know last night with ALLLLL of his friends.   :knuppel2

What's up with the rest of ya loafers?   8)

« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 09:12:49 PM by Gutpiles »
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline D45/70

Re: Hola Ladies
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 09:43:07 PM »
Good to hear for you .
Still working on the waterbug, fishing, and calling coyotes.
The snow is clearing up and still have the bear curse ...
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 07:17:13 AM »
Hey! GP is ALIVE!  ;D How y'all been?

Not much different here, still working the day job and knife work. I haven't been fishing but for one time and not much luck then. Boat is parked on the lot and motor needs tune-up. I traded my nice 16' flat bow johnboat for an 18' Coast Guard bow johnboat.

Our local rivers have been flooded most of the year, like previous summers.

Mailed a knife out yesterday to prior GP member Kris Cisna, sent him a small game knife.  :)

Squirrel season opens here around Sept. 1 and they will suffer carnage. My .17 WSM is the terror of the woods.  :twisted:

Our squirrel season should be better this year because of no late frost and lots of rain. Our mast crop should be great. I am seeing a lot of young squirrels and rabbits.  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 05:33:46 PM »
How's it going ladies?  I see ya'll woke Bo up!   ;D

Still pluggin away around here.  Lot's has changed - Bat Cave relocated - still workin' for da man and slavin away.   Not much to tell - but I actually did set out a cam again a few days ago to see what might be out and about.  Here are a couple snaps.  Just littlun's but it's something.....and a visitor that made itself know last night with ALLLLL of his friends.   :knuppel2

What's up with the rest of ya loafers?   8)

Do I know you? :roll: :wink:

Can you provide some acceptable identification, please?! :wink: :roll: :twisted:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2017, 04:03:07 AM »

Do I know you? :roll: :wink:

Can you provide some acceptable identification, please?! :wink: :roll: :twisted:
  ;D Yeah on that, bo!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments