November 17, 2017, 12:26:01 PM

Author Topic: Is It Just Me?  (Read 359 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Is It Just Me?
« on: August 18, 2017, 05:33:55 PM »
Or are people getting dumber, crazier, stupider by the minute?  :idiot2 :crazy2 :uglystupid2

A buddy sent me a couple of blurbs from youtube that has the newest crop of left wing wingnuts and retards. I'm listening to kids in their early 20's that are openly preaching the communist manifesto and wanting armed violence and civil war. They are saying that people like you and I are the problem and we need to be put in gulags and retrained.

If that doesn't work then we must be "eliminated". Had one little hairy, butt ugly, dingle dyke saying that they will kill all these truck driving inbred rednecks and take their guns and melt them down, and then tie them to the melted metal and drop them into the ocean where the rednecks would serve as fish food.

Oh really? You want my gun?

Molon Labe!!

(that's Greek. Look up the meaning) O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: Is It Just Me?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 07:24:38 PM »
 ;D ;D Yeah I see that crap all the time and think to myself " you do realize we are the ones with the guns, don't you ?"
 If these folks could run something besides their mouth, they might not need government.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Is It Just Me?
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 03:16:28 AM »
Or are people getting dumber, crazier, stupider by the minute?  :idiot2 :crazy2 :uglystupid2

A buddy sent me a couple of blurbs from youtube that has the newest crop of left wing wingnuts and retards. I'm listening to kids in their early 20's that are openly preaching the communist manifesto and wanting armed violence and civil war. They are saying that people like you and I are the problem and we need to be put in gulags and retrained.

If that doesn't work then we must be "eliminated". Had one little hairy, butt ugly, dingle dyke saying that they will kill all these truck driving inbred rednecks and take their guns and melt them down, and then tie them to the melted metal and drop them into the ocean where the rednecks would serve as fish food.

Oh really? You want my gun?

Molon Labe!!

(that's Greek. Look up the meaning) O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
  :knuppel2 Yeah, come and take them!

Yes, idiots abound! I have never seen such a high percentage of idiots. We have always had a few but now days, it's completely out of control. And as for the same communist spewing nitwits, they should get air dropped into North Korea or China.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments