November 18, 2017, 05:22:52 AM

Author Topic: Top 10 Reasons I Voted Liberal!  (Read 81 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Top 10 Reasons I Voted Liberal!
« on: November 03, 2017, 09:19:54 PM »
#10. I voted liberal because I love the fact I can marry anyone I want! I'm going to marry my German Shepard and get some marijuana legally!

#9. I voted liberal because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas is obscene, but the government taxing that same gallon of gas at 18% isn't.

#8. I voted liberal because I believe the government will do a better job of spending my money than I would.

#7. I voted liberal because I think freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

#6. I voted liberal because I'm way to irresponsible to own a gun, and I know my local police police are  all I need to protect me from robbers, thieves and murderers. I'm also thankful that we have 911 service that gets the police to your home to identify your body and do the paperwork after a home invasion.

#5. I voted liberal because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted, so long as we keep all inmates on death row alive and comfy.

#4. I voted liberal because I think illegal aliens should have a right to free health care, education, social security benefits, and we should take away social security benefits away from those who paid for it.

#3. I voted liberal because I think businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for distribution as the liberal government sees fit.

#2. I voted liberal because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit fringe kooks who could never get their agendas past voters.

And the #1 reason I voted liberal is because I think it's better to pay billions of dollars for oil to people that hate us, but not build our own pipeline because it might endanger some beetle, or gopher here. We don't care about the beetles and gophers in other countries. But I'm really, really glad I voted liberal so that I can now pay taxes, on my taxes! 
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Top 10 Reasons I Voted Liberal!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 04:49:30 AM »
 O0 Very good, bo! That about sizes it up for the libs.

And every ho and all of the 3rd and 4th generation welfare bums and drug dealers that never have broken a sweat get free phones and eats, as well as warm and dry dwellings along with free health care. They shuck out babies like a huge high speed machine.

It also frees them up to loot and destroy as well as tear down historical statues.

I firmly believe they are the rabid part of society.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments