Author Topic: Holy Crap !  (Read 2079 times)

Offline D45/70

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Holy Crap !
« on: March 02, 2018, 02:23:06 PM »
 >:(
My wife "HAS" to retire in July after 33 years Sounds good right.
 Wrong she has our Insurance , I can't get t through Walmart I'm 2 hours under the Minimum hours to qualify.
 I get a pension and SS she will to. BUT.
 Some of the Insurance quotes are coming in... OMG!
 How the heck can a person get Ins.There 10 times what my house payment was.
 I'm talking bottom of the line $6000/$7000 deductible predicts.Only 75% coverage and big copay. We don't qualify for Any Obama money.
 $3000 a month, WTF ?
 My wife will have to get a part time job that pays almost to the top for her SS. Even full time Minimum wage will not be enough . Just for Ins.
 Golden Years like hell!
 We can stay on her Ins with a "Cobra" at $1100 sounds like a barging now.
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: Holy Crap !
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 10:18:56 PM »
Man, that sucks, sorry you got caught in that. We all knew it would happen when they rolled out Obama Care. Only question was when.
 These days, I stay at my job for the insurance. The hourly wage alone ain't worth it.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 03:32:08 AM »
Yeah, I know where you are coming from, D! That's what keeps me working, too.  :tickedoff
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline D45/70

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2018, 09:51:55 AM »
OK
 We found out we can do a "Cobra" on here current Ins plan at her work.
 Not cheep by any means but it's just over a grand a month that's half of an individual policy.
:buck2 :buck2 :buck2 :buck2 :buck2
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2018, 03:00:29 PM »
Wife and I had a nice insurance lady here a while back and she offered at no cost, insurance that supplements Medicare. she also said meds would have a small co-pay. I sent her msg on facebook and am waiting for her answer as to my requested info. It is the company we will have when I retire.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2018, 12:08:02 PM »
That sucks D.  My insurance covers most of what the bills are, but it's gotten a whole lot worse since Obamacare came about.  :tickedoff   It used to cover everything and we had $10 copays.  Now the copays are $20-30 and we still get a bill from where insurance didn't cover everything.

Hate to think of what it's going to be like when I get up to your age.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2018, 04:35:11 AM »
  :tickedoff Yeah, Obama really  put it to us! I'm paying much more that some could imagine.

Being a part of the golden years is an expensive joke. I am still working so I can afford the overpriced insurance. It also enables us to have a better diet than cat food and not have to walk the roadside ditches for cans and bottles.  :roll:

Facebook Comments