Author Topic: OK B*tches, I'm Back!!  (Read 6360 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: OK B*tches, I'm Back!!
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2019, 04:46:26 AM »
 O0 It looks like you are doing pretty good for deer except for that elusive doe, BC. She is living on borrowed time.

I get out on weekends to bust squirrels.

My shop is in layaway for the winter because of no heat in the shop. I tried using Kerosun heaters in there but they almost snuffed me.  :buck2 When Spring gets here I am running 220V to the shop.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2019, 10:56:18 AM »
Yeah, I figured the knife work was at a crawl this time of year.  You're about ready to go into hibernation until spring, aren't you John?  ;D   What's the temp up there now, something like -30 F?  That makes me cold just thinking about it!We're supposed to get down into the negative single digits tonight and tomorrow, but then it's going to warm up.  They were showing 50 as the high for Sunday.  O0   Think I'll try to get out and take an armed walk in the woods this weekend and see what wants to commit suicide.  ;)
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2019, 05:57:11 AM »
I'm back, pc got trashed. :'(  I still have to finish loading info.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments