November 15, 2018, 03:35:22 PM

Author Topic: Jelly head  (Read 691 times)

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Jelly head
« on: April 13, 2018, 01:49:52 PM »
How's peeps doing? Any harvests yet? Been a while sense I been in here. Got smart and deleted all my social media crap. Talk to me peeps!
Still killen and grillen!!!

Online D45/70

Re: Jelly head
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 02:54:37 PM »

Front

Back.
  :'(Nope not yet...
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 05:26:52 PM »
Something strange going on with GP forum, suddenly the part where we reply to your post isn't displayed on my pc. Anyhow, is sure great to see ya here! Not much going on here and waiting for good weather to finally get here.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2018, 05:51:35 PM »
Finding it hard too bud. Hopen the wind cold and rain gives me a break soon.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2018, 09:24:01 PM »
Who's knocken down? Need to see some slaying and gutpile!

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2018, 09:49:09 PM »
Season doesn't open til tomorrow here. Doubt I will be have a chance to get out. Mother Nature is off her meds and weather here sux.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2018, 11:18:50 PM »
Been out twice here. Half way thru season and yup, mother nature has menopause! Lol Birds don't know weather to gobble or cluck!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2018, 10:14:07 PM »
It was cold here too, but not that cold. Season has been open here for about 3 weeks and from what I hear the weather has been a factor in north Georgia and middle part of the state where I hunt. Went this past weekend and managed to get one to gobble early Saturday morning when I was walking on a trail. I hooted my owl hoot and the gobbler replied once. I walked in the direction of the call but he never gobbled again. I knocked off about 10:00 AM and went to a nearby public fishing area and fished to about 4:00 PM and caught two tiny largemouths. I was flipping a six inch worm and the worm was almost as big as the fish.

Went out Sunday morning and I walked maybe a quarter mile when it started to rain. I just went back to the clubhouse and went back to sleep. Woke up at 11:00 AM and it was still raining and it was feeling colder with a strong wind blowing. With the wind as strong as it was I didn't even try and go fishing. I just came back home. Only one turkey has been killed on our property this year and it wasn't even called. We have a few new members that are not turkey hunters so there aren't as many guys out there hunting. But the weather is the real reason I think there aren't many bringing home birds.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2018, 11:25:50 PM »
I will be taking my youngest out tomorrow evening so hope the wind will give us a break.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2018, 07:28:04 PM »
I will be taking my youngest out tomorrow evening so hope the wind will give us a break.

You need to head over to Kentucky and let BC take you hunting. He sent me some game cam photos taken on his property of a bunch of turkey and some were pretty good sized gobblers!
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Facebook Comments