Author Topic: R.I.P.  (Read 2633 times)

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
R.I.P.
« on: April 16, 2018, 07:39:12 AM »
Gunny's gone! RIP Ermy!!
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: R.I.P.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 10:16:42 PM »
Ditto.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 02:55:45 AM »
Gunny's gone! RIP Ermy!!
Yeah on that!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2018, 08:24:28 AM »
Will miss watching his shows for sure! These panzy ass libs we have today are worse than a crab infection!

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2018, 07:24:59 PM »
Will miss watching his shows for sure! These panzy ass libs we have today are worse than a crab infection!

I refuse to watch the History channel anymore. His show was probably the last thing I ever watched on that worthless, f'ing channel. I call it the Hysteria channel. Apart from numerous lies and falsehoods it ejaculates on the viewer; if you watch it more than 10 minutes your IQ will drop by 60 points.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2018, 12:18:58 AM »
Like watching MSM these days!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2018, 03:11:33 AM »
He was a real Marine!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments