August 21, 2018, 05:41:17 PM

Author Topic: Time to milk the chickens!  (Read 2804 times)

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Time to milk the chickens!
« on: April 22, 2018, 09:42:21 PM »
Who has yard birds?
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Time to milk the chickens!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 04:04:00 AM »
Yard birds such as chickens, turkeys, ducks, or what? I have regular small wild yard birds and had a hot air balloon with a basket full of scared people land on my roof. They were balanced on the peak of my roof.  :shock:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 10:36:44 PM »
Lol I got like four breeds of chickens now.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2018, 02:02:26 AM »
Lol I got like four breeds of chickens now.
  O0 You must be a country gent!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2018, 07:32:03 AM »
Lol nah just have a wife that doesn't believe in eating yard birds! Lol Started with muff silkie bantams. But it's branched off to airaconas, reds, Cali's, and broilers

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2018, 09:18:40 PM »
Not allowed in the 'burbs. Can't talk the redneck son-in-law into chickens. He does hogs and we'll see with rabbits. Oldest g'daughter wanted to try rabbits for 4H. So far she ain't the one caring for them. I keep telling her I got sausage and smoker recipes.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2018, 03:01:28 AM »
I have a murder of crows at work that come to me when I whistle. They expect to be fed when they arrive. There are 8 of them and they land just a few feet from me and eat whatever I toss to them from my lunchbox.  :)

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2018, 04:58:12 PM »
Don't care much for eating crow. Lol my youngest had rabbits for a while. Her buck and three does put out so many youngens that couldn't give em away. Still have mixed rabbits running round the neighborhood lol

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2018, 02:51:43 PM »
I eventually want to get some, but don't have any place setup for them right now.  Can't turn them loose in the back yard.  There would be dead chickens everywhere from the dogs!   :o
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2018, 04:19:51 AM »
Ducks, yeah, should have ducks also if you have yard birds. No geese, many of them are meaner than you can imagine. I speak of experience when I was a kid. It is no fun getting mauled by geese. I killed one accidentally in self defense and got a real whipping.

Facebook Comments