Author Topic: Time to milk the chickens!  (Read 611 times)

Offline 2Nutz

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Time to milk the chickens!
« on: April 22, 2018, 09:42:21 PM »
Who has yard birds?
Still killen and grillen!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Time to milk the chickens!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 04:04:00 AM »
Yard birds such as chickens, turkeys, ducks, or what? I have regular small wild yard birds and had a hot air balloon with a basket full of scared people land on my roof. They were balanced on the peak of my roof.  :shock:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 10:36:44 PM »
Lol I got like four breeds of chickens now.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2018, 02:02:26 AM »
Lol I got like four breeds of chickens now.
  O0 You must be a country gent!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2018, 07:32:03 AM »
Lol nah just have a wife that doesn't believe in eating yard birds! Lol Started with muff silkie bantams. But it's branched off to airaconas, reds, Cali's, and broilers

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2018, 09:18:40 PM »
Not allowed in the 'burbs. Can't talk the redneck son-in-law into chickens. He does hogs and we'll see with rabbits. Oldest g'daughter wanted to try rabbits for 4H. So far she ain't the one caring for them. I keep telling her I got sausage and smoker recipes.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2018, 03:01:28 AM »
I have a murder of crows at work that come to me when I whistle. They expect to be fed when they arrive. There are 8 of them and they land just a few feet from me and eat whatever I toss to them from my lunchbox.  :)

Offline 2Nutz

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2018, 04:58:12 PM »
Don't care much for eating crow. Lol my youngest had rabbits for a while. Her buck and three does put out so many youngens that couldn't give em away. Still have mixed rabbits running round the neighborhood lol

Facebook Comments