November 17, 2018, 10:27:33 AM

Author Topic: How Much Rain Y'all Been Getting?  (Read 405 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
How Much Rain Y'all Been Getting?
« on: July 22, 2018, 12:48:37 AM »
I tried to hit the river this morning and do some trout fishing, but I wasn't out there 45 minutes when it opened up like a monsoon from hell. Thunder, lightning, and rain so hard you could barely see 5 feet. It rained for well over an hour and by the time it was over, the river was just one big red muddy mess. All that red Georgia clay runs into the river and you can kiss any fishing goodbye for 24-36 hours depending on how bad it was.

This has been a hot summer, but we've had a ton of rain around here. They had thunderstorm warnings up until 10:00 PM tonight. Earlier this evening I went and got my haircut and picked up a few things at the store and you could hear the thunder plainly inside the mall. Supposed to be clear tomorrow and Monday but then they're saying another round of storms by midweek. Crazy weather.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: How Much Rain Y'all Been Getting?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 04:29:33 AM »
 :sad: Yeah on crazy weather, bo! We have been having it, too. Last Thursday we had a batch of tornadoes that did a lot of damage but didn't hit right here.

And yeah on the rivers being above flood stage a lot.  :tickedoff
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline D45/70

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2018, 09:52:36 PM »
HUGE winter run off. Mega rain till June 20th ish. Then not a drop...
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline fuzztsimmers

• Peace is a gun, seat, and trees.
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2018, 07:50:14 AM »
We are having about 2 weeks of constant rain up here.
I don't have bad english you just don't listen.

What did you learn?

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2018, 07:49:22 PM »
 :shock: That's a lot of water! We recently had a batch of tornadoes and storms pass through Iowa. The worst missed here.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments