December 16, 2018, 10:24:02 PM

Author Topic: Dang  (Read 1351 times)

Online D45/70

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Dang
« on: November 11, 2018, 04:04:02 PM »
In between working on the waterbug, Working, Getting the yard ready for winter, and hunting.
 I had to expand my boat port. I had to raise the existing 16x24 roof a foot and a half and add
 another 24x22 roof.
 I'm as tall as the city will let me go , I will have to take the 'bug off the trailer and store it on the
 ground to get it in, Dang it.

You can see why.

That was hunting yesterday

« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 04:28:29 PM by D45/70 »
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Dang
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 02:05:22 AM »
 O0 Wow! I can see why you had to raise the roof and also, nice deer!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Online D45/70

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 09:22:34 PM »
The deer is fat but lacking in the topper department .
 I pasted several larger on top this year.
The deer season ended up north in my coyote hot bed , that means I needed to get over the deer thing so I can get back to my passion ,killing coyotes... All the smaller lakes and streams are frozen now so duck and goose and coyote is the only game in town.
We are planning a call up on a big lake ,we will take the jet up there and call from the boat.
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 10:57:28 PM »
Maybe you could make the upper portion of the prop cage removable and position the prop just right you could leave the airboat on the trailor. I'm sure it would be nice to have the boat and trailor taking up the same piece of realestate.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2018, 02:57:11 AM »
  O0 That's a good point, MO.

D, Do you wear artic gear there?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments