Author Topic: week of rain.  (Read 60 times)

Online D45/70

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
week of rain.
« on: May 17, 2019, 09:53:12 AM »
>:(This year so far has been brutal weather wise.
Rain all this week. Just about time the roads start to dry out and the farmers start to get in to the fields. More rain or snow, there still putting in a chance of snow in the forecast. :tickedoff
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: week of rain.
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2019, 05:45:51 AM »
It has been about the same thing here, D. Soaked with rains and recently the flood waters are dropping. We have had  some record flooding of some of our rivers.  :sad:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Online D45/70

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2019, 10:05:18 AM »
Not a lot of flooding yet but record amounts of snow still to come out. A inch of rain so far this storm and as I look out my window there is an inch and a half of snow on the cars and roof tops.
I don't think we will ever NOT have snow.... :tickedoff
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2019, 03:21:47 PM »
Not a lot of flooding yet but record amounts of snow still to come out. A inch of rain so far this storm and as I look out my window there is an inch and a half of snow on the cars and roof tops.
I don't think we will ever NOT have snow.... :tickedoff

:shock: Wow! I guess not! About what area of MT are you? Up high?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Online D45/70

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2019, 08:11:31 PM »
NO >:(
 Central Mt, 3500 feet is all

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2019, 04:38:26 AM »
NO >:(
 Central Mt, 3500 feet is all

:shock: 2,000 feet higher than us!

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: Today at 12:25:42 PM »
Nothin but rain and tornados here. I think we have about a weeks worth of dry in the last 6 weeks. Plenty of flooding and flash flooding. Doesn't effect me much personally, except the family has a house on the mississippi and nobodies been able to get there this year. It is higher than the levy so all should be good.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Online D45/70

« Reply #7 on: Today at 04:27:20 PM »
Hope so MOSPARKY  :'(

Facebook Comments