August 24, 2019, 07:01:36 PM

Author Topic: ??????????????  (Read 119 times)

Offline D45/70

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
??????????????
« on: August 15, 2019, 09:33:07 AM »
 :D?????????????????? :'(
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: ??????????????
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 11:06:11 PM »
Almost always  :crazy2
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2019, 04:14:22 AM »
?????????????????????

What's up? I just posted on the facebook option for GP also. I think that has been absent for a while. What you rascals been up to?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline D45/70

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2019, 10:18:04 AM »
 ;DKilling things , catching things , and boat work.

U ?
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2019, 07:10:14 AM »
 Finishing 2 weeks of vacation at home, honeydo's, a little knife work, and some cat fishing. How is the Waterbug coming along, D?

Exactly 2 weeks until hunting season opens. My .17 WSM swears squirrels are going to die, along with some rabbits and varmints.

I have some rifles that are in dire need of a range outing. I stll have that Mauser 8mm I have not shot since I got it as a gift last year.  :sad:

« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 07:17:27 AM by John Andrews »
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments