December 06, 2021, 10:21:30 PM

Author Topic: We are going to start 2021 very early  (Read 13812 times)

Offline D45/70

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
We are going to start 2021 very early
« on: December 02, 2020, 10:30:45 AM »
 :D We had a very tough year hunting 2020.
Snow, mud, huge winds. But we persevered.

The 4 ( me, son, D-I-L, and granddaughter) of us with a month left of the year to fill in some geese and coyotes.
Six does, four bucks, two elk, 3 swans, and asst ducks and a few geese, 4 or 5 grouse.
In 2021 first part of January we will do a Wyoming coyote hunt for 4 days. We Just got notified My boy and I both were called up for a damage hunt. I cot called for two mule deer does and the boy got called for two either-sex antelope. They're both in the same damage area and same 3-week time frame, we can hunt together and shoot deer and antelope whatever we come across. It is mostly on Private ground with state and Fed land. Only 25 hunters in the 3 weeks we have, Jan 25 to Feb 15th. A very good way to start the year. In the meantime as the wind permits, we will start filling the fur freezer. It kinda sounds like around $100 for a stretched hide.
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: We are going to start 2021 very early
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2020, 03:20:41 AM »
 :shock:  O0  :) Wow! What a way to start the year, D! Are you going to have to buy an extra freezer?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline D45/70

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2020, 08:23:46 AM »
:shock:  O0  :) Wow! What a way to start the year, D! Are you going to have to buy an extra freezer?

We donate well over half of our game. We fill the 3 freezers we have then give them away whole if we can. This year it seems many people are in need and happy to get the meat.
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2020, 08:41:07 PM »
 O0 That sure is  nice, D! I give some game too.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments