Author Topic: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  (Read 658 times)

Offline D45/70

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
« on: January 28, 2021, 09:18:12 AM »
 ???
HUMMMM?
Is this a dead time of year or something else?
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline fuzztsimmers

• Peace is a gun, seat, and trees.
Re: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 08:44:09 PM »
seems like. im pretty much done till i get a move done and get my finances back under. gonna try to get some fishing in this year and get enough gear and a new rifle for deer season. Also once i get my membership reuped. im getting my 17 worked in at 100 for ground hogs.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 08:47:33 PM by fuzztsimmers »
I don't have bad english you just don't listen.

What did you learn?

Offline D45/70

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2021, 06:54:21 PM »
;D It's good to see another person!!!!!
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.

Online MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2021, 01:02:28 AM »
I still check in almost daily. Just too busy/tired to respond. Still working 7 days a week. This Covid thing has life really screwed up right now. Very understaffed at work. Hard to hire any help when folks can sit home and draw un-employment + covid releif and bring in nearly twice a weeks pay when working.
To complicate things, We lost my Mother in law in Nov. and My Mom in Dec. Neither Covid related.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline D45/70

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2021, 09:05:36 AM »
 :tickedoffI hate it too...
 Sorry to hear about your losses, our prayers are with you. We lost my wifes Mom JUST before the Pandemic. I think it WAS covid but no one was testing for it yet.
Had to sell her house in the hights of the Covid, what a nightmare. We got what we asked and it only took 3 months for the paperwork to clear. How you get some relief soon. D

Offline D45/70

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2021, 12:44:19 PM »
 ;D

Facebook Comments