October 18, 2017, 05:14:46 AM

Author Topic: Ferel Dogs Minus One  (Read 1630 times)

Offline Mallard Drake

• Gut Pile Guide
  • callin with the best.....
Re: Ferel Dogs Minus One
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2005, 10:29:46 PM »
ello nice to meet you. well i dont hunt ferel dogs
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2005, 11:09:48 AM »
At the installation I work at, we killed enough of them so that the coyotes took care of the rest of them. The feral dogs were paired up. All the feral dogs were big dogs, and had a pretty good defense against the coyotes while the dogs were paired up.  Two litters of dogs were dumped near or on our site, one bunch of brown ones, the other bunch, black ones. We had a half dozen pairs of  them and a few other big feral dogs running the installation.  I saw 5 of the big dogs run a herd of deer across one of the roads one day, about the time the deer were having their fawns born.  That happened about 1/4 mile from one of our main installation gates, in broad daylight.  Those dogs have been eliminated, along with their cohorts. Y'all picture wild dogs as skinny and sorry looking.  All the wild dogs I have shot were well fed and looked really good. If you happen onto a good looking dog that may be a feral dog, use caution! They aren't well fed for no reason. They are well adapted for dragging down large game. If the feral dog doesn't run away when it sees you, it may be considering you for it's next meal. :shock:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline gottahunt

• Applied for my club membership...
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2005, 01:22:25 PM »
i dont see many wild dogs out here but u be sure that if i did thered be a bullet in his head b4 he knew where i was... it is encouraged on deer habitat to shoot any wild animals that probably shouldnt be there. i used to just try to take em to the shelter but after i got bit... unless the dog is obviously domestic i dont waste my time
THE SECOND AMENDMENT
IS THE ORIGNAL
HOMELAND SECURITY

Facebook Comments