December 13, 2017, 02:22:52 AM

Author Topic: Hi from the New Guy  (Read 4180 times)

Offline DIXIEBANJO

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Hi from the New Guy
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2005, 08:32:49 PM »
Welcome to the group!
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2005, 10:05:01 AM »
CZSQ, Welcome to the best bunch you ever hanged with! You are going to like it here, so jump in and get your feet wet.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline DIXIEBANJO

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2005, 11:14:51 PM »
Great to have you!!!! :) :)  Join in on some of the discussions and invite your friends to do the same!  The more people we have, the better "edjumucated" we all become! :mrgreen:
Well its not my fault I didnt go to school.I got kicked out of the second grade because I wouldnt shave.
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2005, 09:30:07 AM »
Great to have you!!!! :) :)  Join in on some of the discussions and invite your friends to do the same!  The more people we have, the better "edjumucated" we all become! :mrgreen:
Well its not my fault I didnt go to school.I got kicked out of the second grade because I wouldnt shave.
Don't try to blame it on someone else.  It WAS your fault because you wouldn't shave! :roll:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2005, 07:02:21 PM »
czsq.....  (does that stand for CZ squared??)

yes, I am familiar with the area....  my inlaws to be are from the new london area... and I used to go camping up at devil's lake in the summer....  beautiful area..... 
a country boy can survive!

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

Offline CZSQ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2005, 09:38:11 PM »
Maybe I should have used CZ=SQ. I picked up a CZ452 last year and it has put a few SQ  in the pan for me, real good gun for the money.

Well if you have a fine wi. girl soon to be wife you will probably make it back this way from time to time. There is so much to see and do here,  it's really a sportsmans dream.
Congrats by the way...
We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the coarse of history.

Facebook Comments