October 16, 2017, 08:13:13 PM

Author Topic: Hi from the New Guy  (Read 4112 times)

Offline CZSQ

• Gut Pile Guide
Hi from the New Guy
« on: February 22, 2005, 07:53:47 PM »
Hi all,

Been visiting this forum for a while and really like what I see. You all sound like a bunch of good people and I have learned alot while visiting.
I live in Wisconsin ,am 50 yrs. young and have hunted everything but bear and yotes here in Wi. Most recent years I have only been hunting squirrels and rabbits.
Like to bow fish in the spring for carp and gar, fish in general.  Going to do a little rabbit hunting in the morning...Wish me luck! 

We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the coarse of history.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: Hi from the New Guy
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2005, 08:07:26 PM »
Welcome CZSQ!!!  It sounds like you have alot in common with our crowd.  Don't be shy jump in when you can!!  8)
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Squirrelhunter91

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2005, 08:15:01 PM »
Welcome to GPS buddy! You're gonna have a good time while you're here. :mrgreen:

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2005, 08:26:51 PM »
welcome....

so where in WI are you from???  anywhere near appleton????
a country boy can survive!

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2005, 09:04:26 PM »
Great to have you!!!! :) :)  Join in on some of the discussions and invite your friends to do the same!  The more people we have, the better "edjumucated" we all become! :mrgreen:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Squirrelhunter91

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2005, 09:22:55 PM »
Great to have you!!!! :) :) Join in on some of the discussions and invite your friends to do the same! The more people we have, the better "edjumucated" we all become! :mrgreen:

Well said! ;D :D

Offline CZSQ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2005, 11:55:35 PM »
Thanks for the replys. I hope in time we will all share some info and a laugh or three.

Firekidd:  Yup, i'm in the Appleton area, spent many years in Oshkosh. Moved up here abour 15 yrs. ago.  Are you familiar with the area?

Well I'm off to bed... like I said before I plan on sending a few rabbits to heaven in the morning. LOL
We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the coarse of history.

Offline huntsman

• Gut Pile Guide
  • One shot. One kill. No exceptions.
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2005, 12:30:53 AM »
After you're done hunting,drop in,grab a beer,have a smoke,and relax.

Great to have ya here CZSQ.
One shot
One kill
No exceptions

Offline truk

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2005, 02:23:15 AM »
Welcome ;D
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

april