February 18, 2018, 05:42:22 AM

Author Topic: Its gone too far now!  (Read 6115 times)

Offline huntsman

• Gut Pile Guide
  • One shot. One kill. No exceptions.
Its gone too far now!
« on: February 23, 2005, 12:09:18 AM »
PETA is posting a shi* load of posters and articles and flyers where I work. Me and a bunch of other guys hunt and fish who work there,they ALWAYS do this. I cant stand it anymore!!!!!!!! >:( Look at the pic below,this the feeling of me and about 15 other guys!

PETA CAN KISS THIS!!!!!
One shot
One kill
No exceptions

Squirrelhunter91

Re: Its gone too far now!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2005, 07:46:05 AM »
Just don't wear a fur coat or anything that is an animal skin. They throw paint on fur coats and stuff like that. Can you imagine just being out for dinner with your wife, you buy here a new fur coat and some @$$hole throws paint on it and runs... I would find the guy and wait for him in the parking lot with a baseball bat. :-X

Offline bare_trax

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2005, 09:11:43 AM »
Yeh.....................how come they(peta) don't throw paint at the deer.............they're wearing fur coats........... ;D ;D
too many bears.........not enuff bullets

Offline john

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2005, 11:14:14 AM »
i'd insist your employer put a stop to it or permit you to respond with pro hunting material!

Squirrelhunter91

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2005, 11:25:01 AM »
GO to work wearing your camo... They can't do anything about it. Its America and you can wear what you want. Unless you have to wear a suit and tie. :(

Offline bare_trax

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2005, 12:24:30 PM »
Whats this green guy with the sign all about?   And yeh, post some pro hunting material at work...........
too many bears.........not enuff bullets

Offline john

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2005, 12:48:48 PM »
hmmm bet you can get a camo suit and tie,,,,

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2005, 03:47:48 PM »
Someone once told me that the reason PETA heads go after fur and not leather is that it is much safer to throw paint on some old lady at the opera than to do the same thing down at the local biker bar. ;D
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

april

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2005, 03:55:27 PM »
ohhh Petards...what can ya do?  :roll:

Well, you can most definately (lunch break??) hand out pro hunting stuff (educational material ...hit them where it hurts with facts about how much hunters/fishermen do for wildlife--both game and non game--with their taxes of licenses and hunting stuff(enforced by hunters themselves), and how much Peta , nor any other, does NOT do). They exercise freedom of speech....so can you.  :wink:

They know "us hunters" are already "gone"...as we know that the ARA's and anti's are.........they're attacking the non hunters, and those are the ones we have got to educate before they brain wash them...lol  :wink: ;D

Squirrelhunter91

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2005, 04:00:30 PM »
45 % hunt--- 45 % anti hunting--- 10 % neutral... we have to convince that 10 %.... The other 45 % already has brain damage... :mrgreen: ;)

Facebook Comments