November 23, 2017, 10:03:54 AM

Author Topic: Its gone too far now!  (Read 6041 times)

Offline truk

• Gut Pile Club Member
Re: Its gone too far now!
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2005, 04:09:46 PM »
on peta
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Offline Mallard Drake

• Gut Pile Guide
  • callin with the best.....
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2005, 04:26:46 PM »
thats funny truk i like that.... yes wear camo they dont like that so much thats why i wear camo like every day.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2005, 08:29:12 PM »
Can't wear camo at work,they have a "uniform" so to speak :'(.But I've been real tempted to go down to the surplus store and get camo for all my off duty time.(gotta save the good stuff for hunting)Camo pants and a gutpile shirt,that's my summer attire.Just my style.  ^-^(no pun intended)

Someone needs to remind these folks how many animals have to die to replace that coat. ;D
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

travo

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2005, 10:46:16 PM »
start a grill in the parking lot, cook a bunch of hamburgers, and offer the peta pinheads one.

Offline Mallard Drake

• Gut Pile Guide
  • callin with the best.....
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2005, 10:48:50 PM »
yes that is a great idea too. hehe food food food
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2005, 12:29:21 AM »
45 % hunt--- 45 % anti hunting--- 10 % neutral... we have to convince that 10 %.... The other 45 % already has brain damage... :mrgreen: ;)
Where do you get your figures?  It's approx. 10% hunting, approx. 10% anti-hunting, and approx.  80% neutral.  Get your facts straight before posting things.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline luvtohunt.com

• Applied for my club membership...
    • http://www.luvtohunt.com
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2005, 02:11:53 AM »
I hate PETA with a passion.  On the 15th of march, we are doing a BBQ in honor of PETA.  Lots of MEAT.  Anyway, I am asking for pictures of everyone BBQ critters so I can post them in honor of the great PETAfiles. 

When you live in Washington, you get your dose of Seattlites.  Fight back or get run over.  The sad part is, if you don't refute them, their comments get taken as gospel.

Kelsey
www.luvtohunt.com
Kelsey
www.luvtohunt.com
High Mountain Hunting Supply

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2005, 07:37:32 AM »
One of my favorites is, "You mean you hunt Bambi?"  My rebuttal to it is, "Ma'am/Sir, Bambi is a fictional creature, created in the mind of Walt Disney.  I hunt deer for the enjoyment of nature, food, and to help keep the population balanced with available habitat."

Like you said Kelsey, if you don't rebut their "facts" with actual FACTS, we as hunters/fishers start sliding back down the steep hill we just clawed our way up!  I'm sure everyone on here comes into contact with a true ANTI-HUNTER from time to time.  There's usually no sense in trying to talk to these people.  They've got their mind made up and no one or no thing is going to change it.  What everyone needs to remember is the other 80% of the population that are basically "fence-straddlers".  They don't hunt or fish, but really don't have anything against those that do.  This 80% of the population are the ones that we need to get the facts out to about hunting/trapping/fishing/etc.  They are the ones that will ultimately decide what we can do if there's a bill introduced that reduces/restricts/eliminates our hunting/trapping/fishing privileges.

To get some information on THE FACTS, check with the NRA, US Sportsmans Alliance, North American Hunting Club, National Shooting Sports Foundation, and the Internation Hunter Education Association.  Organizations such as these have little cards, fact sheets, and sometimes books about what hunters/conservationists have done.  I'm sure there's other organizations, but these are just a few that came to mind.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2005, 10:13:55 AM »
BC, I agree with your post.  Truk, yours is a riot!  PETA members, for the most part, are misfits that are trying to fit in somewhere. You take a shallow person that is hunting around for somewhere to fit in and have a chanch to rant, they grab onto the FIRST cause they can get accepted into. It's a historical fact.  99.99% of the PETA members are  tripping behind some seriously deluded people.  Another side effect of the Peta folks is the violent mode of their kind, burning and destroying businesses and private property. With their money behind them and our government seemingly helpless in capturing them, it seems to be us that's the only buffer between the lab animal raiders and the good folks that are looking for them.  As far as the paint tossers, I wonder how the individuals would enjoy digesting a paint can, along with some of their teeth. Or, having a can removed from their other end in some hospital ER.  Peta is pathetic. Where I work, such trash as what the PETA squirrels are posting is prohibited.  God bless Uncle Sam!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline huntsman

• Gut Pile Guide
  • One shot. One kill. No exceptions.
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2005, 07:00:28 AM »
Here's your pic Kelsey. Fried wild rabbit.

One shot
One kill
No exceptions

Facebook Comments