November 19, 2017, 04:35:25 PM

Author Topic: Its gone too far now!  (Read 6039 times)

Offline wirwin

• Gut Pile Club Member
Re: Its gone too far now!
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2006, 09:40:51 PM »
Well it seems almost every other state seems to have the petards but Kansas.  Thats probably their next target their all up in their HQ, sitting around a map of the us with the midwest circled with a sharpie.  Don't worry ain't no way these Peta pansies are going to get in the way of me doing what i love.  That'll just be my luck I wake up and the petards are in swarms around the neighborhood.  I'd just go out dressed in full camo and 12 gauge slung over my shoulder.  they'd be like what ya gonna do with that.  My reply would be, gonna go kill something.  good thing the trucks red.

Offline CZSQ

• Gut Pile Guide
Re: Its gone too far now!
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2006, 11:45:49 PM »
In all my years of being outdoors I have never been unfortunate enough to have  crossed paths with a P-tard. Here in Wisconsion they would not be welcome, nor would I be kind to them if they confronted me while out in the woods. If they were to give me some grief of any kind while I was out doing my thing they would be very sorely disappointed. I may hunt and kill animals but I should hope that I never have to hunt and kill human beings. What I mean is that I am a peaceful person and would never confront another human being for doing something that they love... with exception of corse. Why would some as.h..e need to confront me and suggest that I am doing something so totally against nature and mankind. These people need to get a life and realize that we as humans cause more damage on this planet simply by living the way we do than any group of hunters could ever inflict in a lifetime.
P-tards... if you are listening. Come on up and take a walk in the wood with me sometime, get to know me and who I am and them judge me. BUT NEVER stand in my path to block my way of life.
We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the coarse of history.

Facebook Comments