November 19, 2017, 01:34:41 AM

Author Topic: hey ya'll i'm new here  (Read 2677 times)

Offline beckabooboo

• I am a born hunter!
hey ya'll i'm new here
« on: February 26, 2005, 10:21:35 PM »
hey everyone, how are ya? i am new in here. i have been seeing my dad (mosparky) going on this site and hes shown me some intresting pics so i thought i would check it out for myself. i am 15 years of age almost 16( in april) i own a bow n arrow. i want to learn how to shoot a gun that way i can go hunting. um yeah i dont know what to really put in here except to introduce myself.  so toodles.
My Daddy always said I am a southern girl at heart but, i sure know how to clean up like a princess

Offline DIXIEBANJO

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: hey ya'll i'm new here
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2005, 11:10:27 PM »
Hi beck! Glad to have you here!  :mrgreen:
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2005, 11:12:13 PM »
Glad to have you.  Try to keep the old man straight! :wink:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline DIXIEBANJO

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2005, 11:12:58 PM »
Glad to have you.  Try to keep the old man straight! :wink:
Are you crooked BC? ;D
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2005, 02:15:34 AM »
yeah,that's my#2 daughter,a real gutpiler in the making.

GP, sorry about the confusion earlier,I'm not gonna start growing multiple personalities as has been done before.I didn't realize she joined til you pm'ed her.

She's been enjoying reading over my shoulder from time to time,and blamed something at school on the evil squirrel plot to take over the world. A classmate immediately recognized her as a gutpiler.Don't know if it's a lurker or member.I'm proud to have her here with you good people and also look forward to teaching her to hunt and the wonders that go with it.

Welcome beck
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2005, 09:22:45 AM »

GP, sorry about the confusion earlier,I'm not gonna start growing multiple personalities as has been done before.I didn't realize she joined til you pm'ed her.

Welcome beck

No problem MOSPARKY - sorry I jumped the gun.   :)    We're glad to have you join in Beckabooboo!!!  Welcome aboard!!!!

Don't let these guys start calling you little MO' either!!

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2005, 07:07:42 PM »
hey that's pretty cool, GPS is now officially a multi-generational web site...  congrats!!!

(And no I have no idea what that means.....  I just thought that it was cool..)
a country boy can survive!

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

Offline truk

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2005, 07:38:15 PM »
welcome! 8)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Offline CZSQ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2005, 09:46:41 PM »
What better way to keep the sport alive than to pass it along to our children. Welcome young lady and best of luck to you. 
We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the coarse of history.

Offline huntsman

• Gut Pile Guide
  • One shot. One kill. No exceptions.
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2005, 03:46:52 AM »
Good to have ya here. Enjoy! :mrgreen:
One shot
One kill
No exceptions

Facebook Comments