October 20, 2017, 04:58:58 AM

Author Topic: Rabbit Track Stew and Snipe Hunts, Gutpiles Style  (Read 1836 times)

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Rabbit Track Stew and Snipe Hunts, Gutpiles Style
« on: January 03, 2004, 12:50:29 AM »
Hey! I know who you are, Gutpiles! You the guy that takes paying hunters out on a night snipe hunt! When can I book a hunt, and do I get to hold the bag? What tune do I whistle? You OK, Gutpiles!  :roll:  :wink:  :D The only problem here, too, is getting enough snipe to eat, huh, Gutpiles? Rascal!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2004, 10:50:46 AM »
Sorry John, we're booked up through the fall of 2005.  hehe  :wink:  :D

(Big58cal and EllwoodJake book'em as fast as we can post'em!  :lol: )
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2004, 12:12:53 PM »
:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :!:  :!:  :!: I would like to send some of my bosses to you fellas for a "hunt"!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments