November 18, 2017, 10:07:29 PM

Author Topic: YOU GUYS HAVE GOT TO READ THIS!!!!!!  (Read 5350 times)

Offline huntsman

• Gut Pile Guide
  • One shot. One kill. No exceptions.
YOU GUYS HAVE GOT TO READ THIS!!!!!!
« on: March 02, 2005, 11:35:08 PM »
I emailed PETA this question,Why do have a problem with hunters and fisherman? THIS is their answer. HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA FUNNY FUNNY STUFF!

Dear Steve,

Thank you for your inquiry to PETA.

PETA has no quarrel with subsistence hunters and fishermen who truly
have no choice in order to survive.  However, the vast majority of us do
have better ways to feed ourselves, so to choose to kill an animal when
it's unnecessary is no less inhumane simply because one eats the body
afterward than when an animal is killed merely in the name of "sport."
Even many people with limited resources could live well by eating the
plants naturally growing on the land (http://vegweb.com/wildmansteve/).
To learn more about why we oppose hunting and fishing, please see our
factsheets at http://www.peta.org/mc/factsheet_wildlife.asp.

Fortunately, not only do humans not need to eat meat to stay healthy,
but we are, in fact, far healthier if we do not eat meat. Both the U.S.
Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the American Dietetic Association
have endorsed vegetarian diets. Studies have also shown that vegetarians
have stronger immune systems than meat-eaters, who, moreover, are almost
twice as likely to develop heart disease and 60 percent more likely to
get cancer. For more information about nutrition and the many health
benefits of vegetarianism, please see our Web site,
http://www.GoVeg.com, and the site of the Physicians Committee for
Responsible Medicine at http://www.PCRM.org/health/veginfo/index.html.

Thanks again for writing.  I hope this information is helpful.

Sincerely,

Jeff Mackey
Correspondent
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals

Help support our vital work for animals:
http://www.peta.org/jnew/index.asp

« Last Edit: March 02, 2005, 11:42:31 PM by huntsman »
One shot
One kill
No exceptions

Offline BigMac

Re: YOU GUYS HAVE GOT TO READ THIS!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2005, 12:10:42 AM »
People Eating Tastey Animals.
Yeah, I used to go to the peta forums and mix it up a little, they ban you come monday (no admin on weekends at the time..) so I got tired of making new emails to register with. Personally, I don't feel any pitty for animals being used as food (or being used period) like they seem to. I am all for clean kills, its just the right way, but in my humble opinion, no straight man is "sorry" about hunting his own food. You should read those forums, youll see what I mean (lots of nuts and berries going around).  :D

Offline bare_trax

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2005, 12:17:34 AM »
When peta can convice 10 million coyotes that eating meat is no good fer yah.................i may start listening to them......................but then again.......................probably not ;D ;D ;D ;D
too many bears.........not enuff bullets

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2005, 04:22:34 AM »
PETA  resembles the word pathetic.  PETA  says you can hunt to survive, so  they think it is their decision to define  what you have to have to survive.  What it seems to me is, PETA is saying everyone can afford to buy alternate food and as civilized folks we should follow their way of thinking.  I doubt if mankind would walk the earth if the decision was left to PETA,  concerning our ancestors. It is a proven fact that meat eating afforded man's brain to grow because of the added proteins and nutrition.  At best, we would be plant eating chimps right now, if not for our meat eating forbearers.  Or probably, extinct by now, if left to PETA.  So, I figure, we meat eaters are getting smarter and the PETA veggies are getting dumbed down, and their brains have to be shrinking.  Someday the zoo monkey islands will be inhabited by small brained PETAS begging for peanuts and those little vending machine animal food cookies that you toss over the zoo railings. Yeah. I can see that happening. :wink: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: March 03, 2005, 04:24:13 AM by John Andrews »
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2005, 09:04:02 AM »
Yeah....what John said!
I try to ignore the veg heads as much as possible.Just don't see the fun or challenge in a battle of wits with an unarmed person.I work in a grocery meat dept. and it sickens me when I have to stock the vegan products,Seems counter-productive.
Don't know how true it is but I heard these people often end up taking dietary supplements to replace what they're not getting from meat.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2005, 09:57:41 AM »
That's very interesting, MOSPARKY. I worked 10 years for meat companies, 2 for Armour's, 8 for Wilson Foods.  The veggies taking supplements would not surprise me.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2005, 08:12:44 PM »
Yeah, our dental structure alone tells you enough to know were meant to be omni-vores.That means vegies and MEAT !! I'm sure that design theme follows from point of entry to point of exit.

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2005, 09:11:02 PM »
"Design" is right. We were built that way from the beginning. Next time you guys have your bible out, turn to Genesis 9:3. No secret here, omnivorous through and through. :mrgreen:
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2005, 09:14:34 PM »
Careful fellas!  Remember:  Ellwood is IVU material.   Shhhh.... dont' tell anyone!  :roll:

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2005, 09:28:04 PM »
Naw...I prefer to think he's on a recon/sabatage mission. GO  ELLWOOD !!!

Facebook Comments