October 22, 2017, 01:24:19 PM

Author Topic: hunting rigs  (Read 5508 times)

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
Re: hunting rigs
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2005, 05:32:31 PM »
Ford ranger....   Extended cab, 4x4  gonna keep that one as long as I can!!!

no complaints at all.
a country boy can survive!

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2005, 08:55:04 PM »
MOSPARKY, if you're having trouble out of the bowties, I'd hate to see what your luck is going to do to a Ford! :shock:  Hope your cell phone batteries are charged and you've got some comfortable shoes to wear! :wink:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2005, 12:26:47 AM »
Always and Always....I haven't been too impressed with her ford or any of the Mopar stuff in quite a while,think I need to go back to horse and buggy.Those are still american made aren't they? ;D
I'm just not gonna invest alot and start saving for the next one immediately.I just hope whatever POS I get breaks down in hunting camp ,not in the driveway.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2005, 12:28:47 AM by MOSPARKY »
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2005, 10:37:01 AM »
Get a Chevy or a Toyota and you will be happy happy happy! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline john

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2005, 09:47:57 AM »
1976 jeep cj5,half top

Offline C.N.

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2005, 08:30:57 PM »
I drive an 87 Chevy G20 fullsize van.  Custom  ( did it my self ) camo paint job. No real bells or whistles, just a fold down seat so I can sleep after huntin all day. :mrgreen:
  Its kinda like a portable huntin blind. But a bit heavy. To bad its illegal to hunt from a vehicle. :-\  I could drive into the woods, park , and hunt. :roll:
  If i had a digital camera I'd post some pics of it. And some photo shop pics of what I wish it looked like. :'(  :twisted:  :shock:  :roll:  :D
"Stop telling God how big your storm is.
Instead, tell the storm how big your God is!"

travo

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2005, 09:23:57 PM »
well, got myself a FORD explorer,1998 model, which is the first vehicle since  i have been married that is worth more than $2000 and less that 15 years old that is all mine! it is a 2 door sport, 4x4. its about time to get a truck that i can take more than 60 miles away and not have to worry about it breakin down. just re-camoed the ranger,too, and the boat, and the trailer, and fixed the $100 camper, so life is good right now.

Offline AKAKID03

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2005, 12:02:24 AM »
i dont drive  :-[ :-[
gamo 440
1000 fps
1 shot 1 kill
SPOTTED OWLS TASTE LIKE CHICKEN

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2005, 11:40:45 AM »
i dont drive  :-[ :-[
:wink:Then , get a plane!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline buckslayer

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2005, 08:05:28 PM »
had a chevy now moved up with a f-150 supercrew it is the ultimate hunting rig

Facebook Comments