December 11, 2017, 08:16:42 AM

Author Topic: Lookin' Good!  (Read 972 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Lookin' Good!
« on: January 04, 2004, 08:25:23 PM »
I took the boys across the mountain to check out the elk again today.  This is the first time we've been in about a year, but from what I saw, they are doing great.   Quite a few little ones running around.  (I was surprised to see one of them still using Chez' Mama for dinner - Kind of odd this late in the year isn't it?)  I tried to get some pics with my digital cam for the album, but I didn't have a zoom and the pics aren't great.  If I can blow them up, I'll post them.  Otherwise, I think I'll head back with my 35mm.

Here's the link to the NC Elk site in case some of you don't know about it...

http://www.ncelk.org

Here's a pick from the site... pretty cool....

This picture was taken on Sunday June 22, 2001. The bull-calf was born the previous Friday. This is the first elk born in the wild in North Carolina since the mid-1800's.

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Lookin' Good!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2004, 03:04:26 AM »
Gutpiles, nice picture! I wonder how soon the state will have an elk season. I bet your kids get a kick out of seeing something like that, too!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments