October 23, 2017, 02:21:34 AM

Author Topic: Cougar  (Read 1693 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Cougar
« on: January 05, 2004, 03:47:51 PM »
A friend sent this to me via email..... no claims to validity.... just submitted for your viewing pleasure!  :D  Makes a heck of a pic no matter what!

"Welcome to Texas ...... How would you like to run into this
about 30 min. before daylight, while you were walking to your deer stand,
about 30 degrees, misty, overcast and dark !  

IT WAS KILLED ON THE MONCRIEF RANCH APPROX. 20 MILES WEST OF JUNCTION BY A  COYOTE HUNTER USING A CALL.   THE HUNTER IS 6' 2". "

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Cougar
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2004, 03:00:49 AM »
Holy Cow! That has to be the biggest couger I have ever seen! Gutpiles, can you get some specs from your buddy (weight, length, age, etc.)?  And I don't think I would want to run into it unexpectently! Thanks for the posting! :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
Cougar
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2004, 08:02:03 PM »
Sorry John, that's all the info I have.  He received the pic from another friend.   You never know if these type pics are real, but if it is.... it's amazing.  Just imagine how much kitter litter that sucker would go through!   :shock:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline C.N.

• Gut Pile Guide
Cougar
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2004, 09:19:17 PM »
Just heard on the news that a cougar killed one guy and mauled another woman. the cat was killed and will be checked, I guess by DNA from the bites to make sure it was the same one. Another cat was hit by a car in the same area it's gonna be checked also. Man I'd hate to run into one of those suckers. But It should would look good stuffed over the mantel.
"Stop telling God how big your storm is.
Instead, tell the storm how big your God is!"

Offline smokepoleman

• http://www.downsouthhunting.com
Cougar
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2004, 11:26:36 PM »
damm what a cougar :lol:
This ain't your daddys bow

Offline dusty

cougar
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2004, 11:34:33 PM »
Here kitty kitty  :shock: Now if that ain't enough to put a load in your britches!!!  Sure is a funny looking coyote though :lol:

Facebook Comments