October 17, 2017, 08:11:08 PM

Author Topic: im a new member i just joined  (Read 3734 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: im a new member i just joined
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2005, 10:07:48 AM »
Good to have you Crackshot!  It's good to have some new blood in here.  Everyone's getting tired of hearing me, getting tired of Dixiebanjo's lies, and poor John Andrews..............we don't know how many more days he has!!! :twisted:
He's just saying that because BC wants to live to be old as me! Yep, you can see what you are in for, Crackshot! :wink:Welcome, it's really nice to have you here!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline CZSQ

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2005, 09:58:47 PM »
Are these people cool or what!!!!????
Welcome
We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference, and that a small group of determined people can change the coarse of history.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2005, 10:08:58 PM »
Are these people cool or what!!!!????
Welcome
OR WHAT!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2005, 10:11:54 PM by Big58cal »
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2005, 10:56:54 AM »
I gotta go easy on cm, he's family. :wink: Cm, you got some deer already tied up for us for next season down your way? Tell your Pop to have the deer blind heater fueled up and ready! You folks should know, folks have to twist cm's arm to get him to go hunting. :wink: :wink: :wink: ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments