October 23, 2017, 07:48:26 AM

Author Topic: New to the pile...  (Read 1938 times)

Offline Toxic

• vARminator
New to the pile...
« on: March 10, 2005, 10:07:57 PM »
Ellwoodjake got me to sign up a couple days ago, just thought I would stop in and say hi.  Love the great outdoors and a great rifle, pistol or shotgun. Enjoy reloading to feed my habit of shooting.  Just love the smell of burnt powder :twisted:
Life... Nothing gets out alive.

Offline truk

• Gut Pile Club Member
Re: New to the pile...
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2005, 12:41:36 AM »
welcome to the best site on the web ;D
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2005, 07:07:04 AM »
Ellwoodjake got me to sign up a couple days ago.......

Good to have you around Toxic, and I think it's especially good of you to work with the Special Needs Mentally Challenged people out there.  Keep up the good work! :mrgreen:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2005, 10:40:30 AM »
Toxic, welcome to the wild bunch! Any friend of ellwoodjake is a friend of ours, too. You must be a serious bunny buster, like ol' ellwoodjake.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2005, 06:37:13 PM »
 :) See Toxic, I told you I was special :mrgreen: Momma always said so. That's why I got to ride the short bus to school :) :)
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2005, 02:10:22 AM »
:) See Toxic, I told you I was special :mrgreen: Momma always said so. That's why I got to ride the short bus to school :) :)
:D ;D ;D ;D ;LOL! FORGET getting ahead of ellwood! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

travo

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2005, 09:13:51 PM »
if you love the smell of gunpowder, just lay down a couple of rails and snort the stuff-beats morning coffee any day.

Offline huntsman

• Gut Pile Guide
  • One shot. One kill. No exceptions.
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2005, 12:25:21 AM »
Nice to have ya here Toxic!
One shot
One kill
No exceptions

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2005, 11:30:50 AM »
if you love the smell of gunpowder, just lay down a couple of rails and snort the stuff-beats morning coffee any day.
I can see it now. "Helen, git the dang net! Travo's been in the powder again, :shock: and he's chasing cars and the chickens again"! :D P.S.,don't spit on the campfire, travo! :shock: :wink: ;D

april

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2005, 01:46:47 PM »
Welcome!

Facebook Comments