October 22, 2017, 08:02:56 AM

Author Topic: Wanted: canadian hemlock seeds  (Read 1357 times)

Offline crazysquirrelpoon

• Gut Pile Guide
Wanted: canadian hemlock seeds
« on: March 13, 2005, 11:20:38 PM »
  Just wondering if anyone has access to canadian hemlock seeds.   It's suppose to grow in the upper great lakes region, and i'd really like to try to grow it here (nw mn).  I have no idea what they're worth, so if you can get me some, just reply with a price, and i'll send you a check..........you know, if anyones got some trees or shrubs that whitetail like, lemme know please, i'm trying to develop  a 160 field into my own little whitetail paradise...........thanx guys and gals
Proud Democrat

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Wanted: canadian hemlock seeds
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2005, 07:11:25 AM »
I haven't got any, but I do know where you can probably get some.  If there's a college campus near you, walk around the campus.  Colleges usually plant all kinds of different trees and shrubs around the place.  Check with the Biology/Botany dept there also.  They'll be able to point you in the right direction.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2005, 06:15:42 PM »
sorry, as far as I know there isn't any around here..
a country boy can survive!

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

Offline huntsman

• Gut Pile Guide
  • One shot. One kill. No exceptions.
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2005, 12:58:35 AM »
To be honest,I have never even HEARED of canadian hemlock.... :-[
One shot
One kill
No exceptions

Facebook Comments