December 15, 2017, 08:26:37 PM

Author Topic: If you could only pick one....  (Read 1230 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
If you could only pick one....
« on: January 09, 2004, 02:23:25 PM »
If you could only pick one thing to do outdoors, what would it be - and why?

-  Deer Hunting

-  Rabbit / Squirrel etc Hunting

-  Turkey Hunting

-  Fishin'

-  Bird Hunting

-  Sittin' on the front porch eating tofu  :?
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2004, 07:26:53 PM »
gutpiles Posted:  
- Sittin' on the front porch eating tofu

Where in the **** did that come from???? :?:   Tofu??  Man, you need help!

As sad as it is, I guess that it would have to be deer hunting.  I really like squirrel hunting, turkey hunting, grouse hunting, waterfowl hunting, and just generally killing anything that needs killin'........I guess I'm just a deer hunting junkie! :D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline C.N.

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2004, 09:24:19 PM »
You forgot drinking beer. After that I'd have to say deer hunting. Just something about getting out on the stand, enjoying all the big guy created. It just brings me full circle.
"Stop telling God how big your storm is.
Instead, tell the storm how big your God is!"

Offline dusty

if you could only pick one..
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2004, 11:30:07 PM »
Decisions, decisiones...Gutpile you stop that this instant.  You sound a little bit like those reality t.v." Survivor "  series  where you are only allowed to bring one thing  and it is a scary thought being limited :lol:  If I could only pic one thing..than it would be the  list  that you posted :wink:

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2004, 12:11:17 AM »
Gutpile, I would have to honestly say, squirrel and rabbit hunting. Only because I'm not able to drag deer anymore.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

april

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2004, 03:25:29 PM »
Now that is just not fair!...lol...all of em are equally great.(cept for tofu...blech!)  If I had a choice...if I could only pick one out of all.. I'd say squirrel and rabbit.  I guess the reason is because I get a kick out of rabbit hunting with beagles...and I just love squirrel hunting.  Everything else is a tie for second place with a hair difference keepin em from bein #1.  Cept tofu....blech...lol. (if'n it was beer on the porch...then, I'm game)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2004, 08:10:56 PM »
I tell you what, you gotta love a gal like that :!:  :mrgreen:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments