October 22, 2017, 10:46:40 PM

Author Topic: Hello!!!  (Read 1743 times)

Offline MoHuntress

Hello!!!
« on: March 24, 2005, 02:26:00 PM »
Greetings everyone!  I'm new to this site and I thought I'd take this opportunity to introduce myself.

As you already know, my username is MoHuntress.  I'm from the beautiful state of Missouri, and I have been chasing whitetails with a gun and/or bow for going on 25 years now.

In addition to hunting, another passion of mine is competition shooting.  Back in 2001, I took up shooting in traditional black powder competitions, and have been doing so ever since (when it's not deer season, of course). 

Anyway, that's enough for now.  I look forward to talking with you all!

Mo  :wink:

Offline DIXIEBANJO

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Hello!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2005, 04:47:22 PM »
Welcome to Gutpilestyle! :mrgreen:
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2005, 07:59:14 PM »
Welcome MO!!!!! It's nice to have you here.  We'll go ahead and apologize now for ELMO.  You really have to watch that guy - always bouncing off the walls and flailing his arms around.   :D   haha

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline MoHuntress

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2005, 09:58:54 PM »
We'll go ahead and apologize now for ELMO.  You really have to watch that guy - always bouncing off the walls and flailing his arms around.   :D   haha

I hear ya!  It looks as though he's in dire need of some Ridelin!  ;D

Thanks for the welcome! 

Mo  :wink:

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2005, 03:13:15 AM »
Mo, welcome to our camp!  :) :mrgreen:Grab a spot on the log and get your feet close to the fire, we have critters prowling out there in the dark. No worry, we have Big58cal and Gutpiles standing camp guard. Our camp coffee will keep them awake for another 3 weeks. It's concentrated caffine with a bit of water and a few skeeter legs for protein, but they skim off the top pretty easy, if you like your coffee straight. :wink:Bare_trax is out there, looking for that grizzly that sneaks into camp and sniffs your toes :shock: if he thinks you are dozing. ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline firekidd

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2005, 05:47:40 PM »
Yes and you have met John A also... when he can remember details he is our camp historian... and also our honorary s*itter.....  ( even though we all have been known to bend the truth...)
So remember to taake everything with a grain of salt, and enjoy yourself!!

a country boy can survive!

Got pics???

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting411.net

Offline truk

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2005, 12:51:49 AM »
welcome :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

april

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2005, 01:49:22 PM »
Welcome!

Offline bare_trax

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2005, 07:10:56 PM »
Welcome Mo......................This place will grow on you..........but they have cure ;D ;D Jes kiddin.........the folks in here are the best you can find anywhere :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
too many bears.........not enuff bullets

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2005, 07:30:04 AM »
Welcome Mohuntress! :mrgreen:  Glad to have you around the site.  Just always remember that whatever anyone says about me, THEY'RE LYING! :mrgreen:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments