October 22, 2017, 06:00:47 AM

Author Topic: hi ,  (Read 918 times)

Offline buckman

hi ,
« on: April 12, 2005, 09:45:59 PM »
HI every one , my name is Rick , I live in Ontario , I shoot 3 d's with a recurve and hunt and fish every chance i get ,this may be the second time I have posted a hello , I am not a computer guy and am having trouble finding my way around your site , I have read some of the questions and answers to them and I am excited about reading more of the stories and tips in here ,  I am sure I will check in often ,

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: hi ,
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2005, 06:26:22 AM »
Hi Rick - thanks for checking out Gut Pile Style!  If you have any questions about the site, don't hesitate to ask.  This is an odd bunch - but someone's always willing to help out!   :wink:

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2005, 11:05:24 AM »
Buckman, welcome to the Gutpile bunch. You have arrived at the right place, our kind of folks! You are doing just fine on your pc and navigated fine, too. Heck, you got here, didn't you? We are most honored to have you folks here from Canada.  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

april

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2005, 04:09:04 AM »
Howdy and welcome!

Offline squadoosh

• Gut Pile Guide
  • its time to check out
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2005, 09:40:12 PM »
hey ncie to have u here join in whenever u get the chance
its a bird its a plane its a....

Facebook Comments