November 23, 2017, 05:27:43 PM

Author Topic: Man I WISH....  (Read 764 times)

Offline huntsman

• Gut Pile Guide
  • One shot. One kill. No exceptions.
Man I WISH....
« on: May 05, 2005, 12:19:01 AM »
I wish we had a year round season on tree rats here in PA.I went turkey hunting monday,and I saw at LEAST 50 of 'em in the trees and on the ground.But alas,we don't.... :'(
One shot
One kill
No exceptions

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Man I WISH....
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2005, 09:04:52 PM »
Sorry folks, I deleted quite a few posts (including my own).  I'm sure everyone that posted will agree that the one post that started it really didn't need to be put up anyway.  All of the posts after that were on that topic, so they dumped as well.  Just a little "Spring Cleaning" if you would call it that......... :mrgreen:

Anyway, the individual that posted the objectionable reply has been talked to about it and other posts.  It shouldn't happen any more.  We're all here to have fun and learn a little.  That's what it's all about! :mrgreen:

Getting back to the original topic.........................Huntsman, we've got a Spring season here in KY for the fuzzy little bastages! 8)  It comes in early June (the 4th I think).  I plan on busting some little fuzzy rodent butt at that time!!!! :D :twisted:  Last year, the little hairy demons spiked my beer and caused me to be up puking all night, eventually giving me a hernia, which I had to have cut on, and then caused me to fall on a stick, driving it up my left nostril..................................................................  It's a rather long, drawn out story, but needless to say.....I've got a VERY good reason to want to blast some squirrels! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Man I WISH....
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2005, 10:27:03 AM »
Yep, BC is going to deal some real payback! First on his list is that littly hairy rascal that spiked his cold drink, causing all that havoc with BC. That squirrel goes about his daily routine, not aware that he is being centered in BC's rifle scope crosshairs. At the strike of the clock announcing opening season, the dastardly hairy little demon will be struck by BC's .17 caliber lightning from below. BC has a special spot cleared away in his 'fridge for the little rascal.  In a few weeks, justice will be served. The squirrel newspaper, the Nut News, will carry a new obituary of the world wide plotter squirrel that will be terminated with prejudice. BC has the obit already typed up in a stamped addressed envelope, addressed to the insidious newspaper's office. At the bottom of the obit is a personal note to the readers from BC, " I'M BA-A-A-A-A-A-A-AK"!. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments