December 17, 2017, 04:50:37 AM

Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 11390 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Introductions
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2003, 07:22:55 AM »
Thought I'd go ahead and jump into things.

I hunt primarily in central Kentucky.  Usually travel to western KY during the late winter to help a guy control some does during the late muzzleloading season.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
Introductions
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2003, 08:12:27 PM »
Thanks to all for stopping in and checking us out!  I hope you like the site and invite others to join us - all are welcome!  If there is something that we can do to improve - please let us know.   Hope to see ya back everyday!   :D
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Cracker11

• Gut Pile Club Member
Introductions
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2003, 11:34:45 PM »
:twisted: Public Land Central Frorida. Bow-Hunt Only!
Not Just Another Cracker !

Offline hi-wall

Introductions
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2003, 09:49:03 PM »
NELA' for deer and central Miss. for turkey. I would also like to see a blackpowder cartridge  thread. If it is possible. I have been shooting them for 30 yrs. Started with a .45-70 Italian sharps and now have 2 Browning Hi-walls, .45-70  .45-110, .50-70 Rem. rolling block, a .45-70 Trapdoor and a .45-90 H&R buffalo classic.
As the deer pants after the water brooks, so my soul pants after You, O God Psalm 42:1 NKJV

Offline southern sun

• Rookie Club Member
Introductions
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2003, 12:41:30 AM »
Quote from: mr4pt
NW Arkansas here

but will travel where ever I am needed :lol:

that's funny.lol lol

i am from central illinois and have hunted for 16 years and am fortunate enough to hunt north of paducah,KY ,about 35 mins, in illinois trophy country, pope county. we got some bigguns'. my uncle killed an eleven pt. in '87. nontypical big boy. i've also seen many 8's, 10's, a few 12's, and was blessed to see a 16 at a distance. good luck and a hey y'all!! :D  :D
P.S.  I QUIT!  I'M GOIN' HUNTIN'!!

Offline Aussie Joe

Introductions
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2003, 07:24:42 AM »
I hunt in central Victoria, Australia for small game Fox, Rabbit, Quail etc. and Sunday Island on the Victorian coast for Hog Deer and the Victorian Alps for Sambar Deer.  I head up north as much as possible also.  But I go where the game is.  Ive always wanted to hunt game that could bite back like bear or wolf!
I'd rather be hunting.

Offline Fla-Ky

Introductions
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2003, 09:41:15 AM »
I just got on in June,  to hunt on a 3600 acre lease in North Port, Fl . There are mostly hog, a very few deer and a few turkey. However. it appears that the land is going to be sold very soon and will have to find another lease or go back to public lands here in Florida.
I also go to western KY 2 to 4 times to hunt deer and ducks in the fall and winter.

Offline SPIKE

Introductions
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2003, 10:15:59 AM »
Indiana here. Attica area.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
Introductions
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2003, 09:43:50 AM »
Looks like we're creating a good combination - keep 'em coming!
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

april

Introductions
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2003, 05:25:25 PM »
I know this thread is old...but ..I wanna play too!

Okay...April...and I hunt Central and Western Alabama.

Facebook Comments