December 15, 2017, 12:48:09 PM

Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 11388 times)

Offline Cracker11

• Gut Pile Club Member
Introductions
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2003, 09:00:17 AM »
:twisted: No Boubt!!!! Get a few from the West Coast,and  a few from Texas,and we`ll have most of the Country covered,and we have someone keeping our Down Under Covered too!!!! :twisted:
Not Just Another Cracker !

Offline Jen

• Gut Pile Club Member
    • Matahota Ranch, LLC
Introductions
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2003, 12:14:59 PM »
Hi ya!  It's just lil' ol' me, poppin in to say hey from central ohio, and to tell ya'll to be safe and careful out there! :D   Any one come to ohio to hunt?  if so, and ya want some company sometime, give me a holler!

Jen :wink:

Offline Dux Thibodeaux

Introductions
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2003, 11:05:56 AM »
New member after hearing about yall on Johnboy and Billy. I hunt a little bit of everything, but mostly deer and duck, in middle South Carolina.
"I love the smell of gut pile in the morning"

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Introductions
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2003, 10:31:19 PM »
A big welcome to all of our new members - we're glad to have you around.  We've got a great bunch of guys and gals here that all have one thing in common...... we love huntin'!!  Hang around and join in with the fun!   If you have any questions on the site just let us know!

Thanks for checkin' us out!   8)

GP
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline C.N.

• Gut Pile Guide
Introductions
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2003, 10:15:43 AM »
I hunt In Tennessee,Mostly middle Tenn. I've got two spots on private land ,and one on public.
"Stop telling God how big your storm is.
Instead, tell the storm how big your God is!"

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Introductions
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2003, 11:16:48 AM »
I hunt small game here in SE Iowa, mostly squirrels and a few rabbits. My days of the big hunts over the country are for me just memories now. If you get the chanch to go and do it, ya better do it while you can!  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline itchweed

Introductions
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2003, 04:14:06 PM »
I do most of my hunting in S.E. Iowa. I hunt mostly in the Mississippi river bottoms. I hunt waterfowl and deer, and occasionally rabbits and pheasants.

I also dabble in trapping as well, but not as much and as hard as I did years ago. I mainly do it to pay for my habits and exercise.

I duck hunt on the river and several of the public areas around my boyhood home, and I deer hunt on private property mostly.

I see that there are a few s.e. iowa dudes around here.  For those who know the area, I frequent the Odessa area.

Glad to be here.
Thanks
itchy

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Introductions
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2003, 11:41:50 PM »
Glad to have you Itchy!  If you've got room for someone else next year on the waterfowl, I may be getting in touch with you! :D   I love to waterfowl hunt, but don't really have a place to go, or the time to get involved in it.  I'm still learning and it sounds like you've been around enough to be able to "teach" me!
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Introductions
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2004, 03:05:48 AM »
Itchy, I hunted Odessa for a number of years, and on Blackhawk Island at Oakville for several years. We now have two blinds north of the 4th. pumping station. Ol' Mel DeLang is my old buddy, and he and Dave Riley are some of my neighbors. Itchy, welcome to the bunch here! Bigcal58, we always have extra room for a guest!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Introductions
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2004, 06:16:35 AM »
I may have to take you up on that next year.  I'm going to try to head out to Henderson, KY this coming weekend and shoot some of them web-footed critters.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments